PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shoppes of Altavista

Time spent using app About 2 months

So I jumped on to explore this app and Rameez came on - very excited that it was a real person vs the bot!!! He gave me some great tips on my website design and sent me a checklist to improve my website and converting sales. I'm very excited to get started with the app and grow my business!!

p.s. he unlocked a feature for me for free to try it out - can't wait to review it again!

Fear0 Footwear/Apparel

Simple to use, easy to understand. Highly recommended for all level of users. Push notification at it's best.

StylishAvtar

Location India

we was looking for something which will solved our email marketing problem and cost as well. pushOwl was the solution for our problem, also we see increase in our conversion. #kudos to team PushOwl

Crazyturban

Location India

What an amazing app !!!!.... really helped me a lot
Highly recommended to everyone, especially for the people who have just started

Frame My TV

This is a pretty cool app... great user interface and good support using live chat. Two thumbs up! I highly recommend

Significant Dreamz

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great so far. Easy to navigate and easy to use. Rameez was also a great help. Gave me great insight and was very responsive. Will definitely recommend 100%!

The Cold LTD

Really clean set up and convincing staff members.
Free as-well which is always a bonus.
Nice new business start-up plan too.
Looking forward to launching with this tool

thanks

etwii.com Online Shopping

Location Saudi Arabia

it awesome App , good chance to increase sales by send Push Notifications and Cart Reminders , Thanks Team

Vastravibe

Location India

we are using this app for the last 4 month and it helps to improve repeat user, and now we use premium version

CasesFit

Location India

When you start a new shopify store, there are a million ways to onboard your paying and non-paying customers in to your system. Messenger, MailChimp, Push Notifications etc etc etc. But rather than shooting all your guns during the first quarter of your store, I suggest you start with one method. And that one method has to be PushOwl.
5 /5 for Ease of Use