PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 4, 2019

This guys are amazing! The apps works perfect and it is getting us big revenue to our store. They go even beyond their duties and help us with some design issues as well. 100% Recommended

Åpoint
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 4, 2019

PushOwl has been a great tool for re-engagement, both for cart abandonment and for amplifying our content and getting the word out on promotions and sales. The team is very responsive and helpful, definitely recommend to check these guys out!

Planet Of The Vapes
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited January 15, 2021

I use this app to call my customer's attention to current promotions and new products. The app has a wonderful display and it is super easy to install and use. Hope they keep improving the app such as show the real number of customers reached to acknowledge the losses.... Thanks team PushOwl !

SmartBuyWines.com.br
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 25, 2018

This app is excellent it helps so much with traffic to your store, it's web push notifications we're talking about :D

epicfantasymerch
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 24, 2018

It's been amazing so far,I just started out and they have been a huge support..customer service is top notch.id recommend them any day..thanks guys

shalewasplace
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 24, 2018

We have started using this app and like how simple and intuitive it is. Support from the team was quick. My subscriber base is increasing gradually, and was able to send my first holiday campaign out to them. Thank you for the great app PushOwl!

Brummelli
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 22, 2018

Platforms with tools that really work and with positive result, with automatic push for abandoned carts my rate of recovery has increased. support 24 hours a day with a team ready to help you with your questions. without a doubt is a tool that your store needs to have. I would forget to mention that push on the cell phones.

Matriz Skate Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 22, 2018

Our store ( Lumundoo.com ) just can't say enough time; Thank you the huge support what we got! The app is really easy to use, very clear, but the customer service is phenomenal literally!
Thank you once again everything!

//Lumundoo Team//

lumundoo
Finland
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 20, 2018

They have awesome customer support and a clean interface. Super easy to use, and can definitely generate more Sales

RedChristmas
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 19, 2018

Pushbowl permette di contattare senza costi supplementari i vostri clienti in modo diretto con un messaggio push direttamente sui loro supporti elettronici. Le automazioni programmabili permettono di un contatto promozionale immediato. Il sevizio di supporto e consigli per i Store Owner (voi) è al 100% ottimo.

Ottica Forni+ SA