QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 7, 2023

Paul has been amazing helping us with the syncing from QBO and shopify. We have contacted him twice and both times he has gone above and beyond to help and making sure our system is set up the best possible way based on our needs!

Viva Peach official
February 7, 2023

Ben was super helpful in sorting out my syncing issue and getting things all figured out. He was very patient and answered all of my questions!

Hey There Crafty LLC
February 7, 2023

Super helpful support (Rom) getting things set up & massively simplified my workflows for both shopify and amazon

Sgurr
February 6, 2023

Had some minor issues with the syncing but Rom was great in helping me figure out where I messed up. Overall a great app that does what it says it will, effectively!

Gusto Collection
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 6, 2023

Today I installed this plugin to connect to my QuickBooks account, and I needed some help with the configuration. Karol from customer support was very helpful in getting me connected and synced correctly. Thank you :D

Fragrance-Free Products
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
February 3, 2023

My experience with Paul was excellent! I was having an issue with not seeing many transactions pulled into my QBO and Paul quickly and accurately assessed my issue and advised me to enable 'unfulfilled sales' in mapping. He was very efficient and professional and helped me greatly. Now, I have more confidence in this app thanks to great support!

Dear Aspen Corporation
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 3, 2023

The Onesaas QBO product is the easiest way to connect and sync your data between Shopify and QBO. I encountered some issues with syncing data and the support team assisted me with it right away. I worked with Clarisse and am very impressed with her knowledge, professionalism, and attention to detail. Clarisse completely understood the situation that our business encountered and quickly took steps to help us resolve it. She addressed all my questions in a thorough and friendly manner. I felt she went above and beyond in providing a detailed solution and did it so with excellent customer service. Thank you very much for your help.

Xcitetech
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 3, 2023

I am very new to this whole accounting game and was a little nervous to import data from our Shopify account into Quick Books but knew it was the quickest and easiest method. When I went into the app and had filled in the necessary information, I quickly realized the information would only import from today! I was horrified as I had hoped to collect data from a year ago. I clicked on the chat button and was quickly connected with a wonderful tech by the name of "David". He walked me through the pros and cons of importing a years' worth of date. After weighing the pros and cons I decided to proceed. David set the parameters and initiated the sync. It took a short period of time and over 980 transactions were imported with a few errors. David walked me through fixing the errors and everything was imported into my QuickBooks account! AMAZING!!! Thank you so much David! You saved me hours of importing information.

Fed by Alex
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 2, 2023

I recently started using the Onesaas product and have been thoroughly impressed with the level of support and expertise provided by Ben. His attention to detail and ability to understand my specific business needs has made the integration process seamless and stress-free. With his quick response times and personalized approach, I have complete confidence in his ability to resolve any issues that may arise. Ben goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and I am truly grateful for his dedication to his work. Would love to see AUTOMATIC SYNCING of product price/description etc to quickbooks tho. Thanks again

Ça Marche
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 1, 2023

My problem sorted straight away. Would highly recommend this. Troy was great and got to the problem immediately

Zag Bijoux