QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bready Mix

Sherwin was very helpfull , knowledgable and fast in answering all my questions. Thank you for the clarity

Sea Gods

Thank you Rominick for your great advice and guidance. Also thanks for the helpful articles. My book keeper wishes we could account for fees and also have the funds deposited to "undepostited funds" at the same time, so that is extra work that I hope one day will be optimized.

Sheena Marshall Handcrafted

Above and beyond support for helping me figure out how to transfer information to Quickbooks correctly. Use this app, you won't regret it. Sherwin was the best.

proteinpoppers

Rominick was wonderful. I thought I had it all mapped correctly but I would have made a mess with our inventory - thank you Rominick for saving me hours of work

LilliBella Innovations

Set us is easy step by step. I had some questions and the chat feature immediately connected me with Rominick and he was quick and helpful.

Katie Kismet

I highly recommend reaching out to their tech support via the chat function. I was having an issue with how my orders were syncing to QBO, and Sherwin resolved the issue right away for me!! Thanks Sherwin :)

HBCU Prep School

The setup was easy and smooth but I ran into a setup issue. I used the chat option to connect with Vincent. Vincent was patient and resourceful in helping lead me through the steps for a solution.

All-Star Telescope

Bit of a learning curve and some integration complexities. BUT the support team really helps. Thanks Vincent!

Wood Flower Barn

Dean and Sherwin were very helpful with setting up the integration. Both provided helpful articles and Dean was especially patient as he walked me through some things I was unfamiliar with. I don't have a lot of knowledge in accounting and my bookkeeper had some very specific requests to ensure everything came through properly. With the aid from these two agents, we got everything set up in no time and everything seems to be importing smoothly!

Decadent Saint

We use this app to connect Shopify to QBO and the online support and chat are great! Sherwin was able to fix my errors and helped walk me through all the steps needed on my end. He also transferred over the sales we made earlier in the year that didn't come over with the original and ongoing transfers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82