4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, simplifying backend accounting and reducing paperwork. Its features, such as real-time financial data updates, are praised for their efficiency. The customer service, especially the live chat, is commended for quick responses and problem-solving. The app's intuitive nature makes it easy to use, even for those not tech-savvy. Staff members are frequently mentioned for their helpfulness. The app is recommended for its ability to streamline bookkeeping and effectively resolve syncing issues.

January 29, 2024

Ben was great, he understood my question straight away. I am very new to this and I have had very minimal training. The solution was explained very well to me and it was much quicker than I expected. thank you Ben!

Salt Spring Embrace
Over 2 years using the app
January 16, 2024

App is easy to navigate. If you have issues with the import of sales data, make sure to use the Chat feature, as their reps can easily work on it and clear the issues. Karol was super helpful and quick with my request. Glad Intuit purchased OneSaas in 2021, customer services has gotten better!

Hero Eleven Sports Corp.
Almost 3 years using the app
January 29, 2024

Rafael responded quickly and reset our Product IDs. TY Rafael.

Heart Totes
Almost 2 years using the app
January 19, 2024

Sherwin and the other members of the support team are professional and great to work with. The chat feature is fast and issues or questions are answered very quickly.

Nature's Pet Supply
About 2 years using the app
January 17, 2024

LORI provided exceptional customer service in handling my issue

Neu Appliance - Parts
Over 2 years using the app
January 25, 2024

Ben, was an awesome help to me. He not only found the answer to my problem quickly, he offered to fix it for me! He saved me a great deal of time.

House Of Stereo
Almost 2 years using the app
January 30, 2024

Received excellent help today from SHERWIN. He was able to correct the issue I was having quickly and professionally. Went above and beyond to make sure all was synced properly. Excellent customer service !

Diamond Painting Shoppe
Over 1 year using the app
February 1, 2024

ROM helped with my syncing issue and was fast.
Very helpful!

Woof² HK
Hong Kong SAR
Over 1 year using the app
December 28, 2023

David helped us to recover a product that was not syncing properly to QBO from Shopify and had been marked Ignore Error and Don't Attempt a Retry. He confirms undoing that choice is only possible from his end. I am not entirely sure I understand why that choice is there, especially since it is tricky to undo it.

The app itself is very good. We have been very pleased with how well it syncs our Shopify data to QBO and uploads our Inventory levels too.

The Monastery Store
Almost 4 years using the app
January 9, 2024

They have helped me with the integration and actually walked me through it step by step. THE BEST Customer service ever. Many thank to ROM for being so amazing and patient. ROM waited for me to do the edits and then helped me to correctly sync the data.

Voltaat