QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hiccpet

非常开心,遇到SHERWIN这么好的客服,一直很耐心的帮我解答各种问题,还给我分享一步步的截图,我是第一次接触这个网站,第一次去链接quickbook,一一切都很陌生,幸好遇到SHERWIN,让我很安心,解决了我的很多疑问,真的很棒!

Beigee

Location Australia

I'm a complete newbie to quickbooks in general, and had a million questions at the start of integration. Vincent was so patient and kind with me. He answered with promptness and detail to really make sure I set up correctly. THANKYOU!

Indoor Invitational

Dean is a god damn Rockstar and you should pay him more so he never leaves your company. App is ok too!

2nd Story Goods

Ben provided excellent customer service! and I usually get great service from this app. There is however a big problem, the app only updates orders on the initial creation - so if you need to update the order in any way - refund or upsell or any kind of customer service - the change will not flow through to QBO. If the app could update existing orders it would be 5 stars - but missing that function leads to complicated often unnoticed errors that can add hours of backend work to straighten out.

carepay social

Location Netherlands

Great customer support by Rom, took the time and patience to resolve the issues we had. Would recommend

VirtuMade

Sherwin was very helpful. Customer service is excellent. I was having a couple of problems on my account, and they fixed them very quickly. I'm very grateful.

Wellington Michael

Customer service is great. They connected me very quickly, and immediately fixed all my problems. Sherwin was very helpful.

Furniture Maxi

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing app, does what is says on the tin and customer support is amazing. Had a couple of problems and Rom has gone above and beyond to help us.

Shirt Shack USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

Service was great and quick! Troy was very helpful and very responsive to our company. Very quick integration setup.

Confía Collective

This app makes a great connector from Shopify to Quickbooks. When I have issues, the chat is very responsive and really resolved my problem quickly. Thanks to Ben!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132