QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Inks N Stuff Ltd.

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

David did an awesome job helping me with our critical sync issues. Super patient and professional to work with!

Octavia Elizabeth Jewelry

Just figuring the App out still, but so far Hazel has been so helpful! Thank you Hazel! Will need some more time to make sure app works etc, but so far, happy.

Brandat Outlet LLC

Location United Arab Emirates

Great support from all the team! quick online response to resolve technical problems related to sync issues. Thanks Karol!

JazzkHairBoutique

This app is super easy to use and the team is SUPER SUPER helpful! It is definitley worth every penny! Hazel was assisting me and she super AWESOME!

SFJMC Support

Time spent using app Over 1 year

7/1/21 - Had another issue (Self created) again.... Worked with Dean and man, I tell you what, these guys are AMAZING. Super quick response time got right to the issue and helped me with a fix. What an amazing team, thank you for making it so painless!!!! I am using this app to integrate my existing QBO system to my new shopify store. Had some hurdles (self created) that I needed some assistance with. I used the chat support in the app and spoke to Rafael. He was more than accommodating, and helped me understand the process that I had to go through to get things to work correctly. Very helpful! Good support and customer service is most important to me when I am having issues. OneSaas has been there to help.

Ceramic Pro Canada

Had issues with figuring out where to start and properly set up the app but Ronnie helped us out and so far so good

Nella Pima

Just finished a chat with Vincet l and He was great. Fast, knowledgable and nice. I would recommend this app

The Longhairs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We had a alot of sync issues however Karol was very helpful and assured us they would get resolved in a timely manner. Thank you again Karol for your help!

Grandwork Tools

Time spent using app About 5 hours

There were aspects of my integration that I didn't understand until after. Some of it had to be undone and redone. Karol efficiently and patiently cleaned up my mess and set things right. An ideal support experience!!

tgndistributing.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just finished a chat with Karol and she was great. Fast, knowledgable and nice. I would recommend this app.