QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Joseph Stern

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It has bugs at times, but customer service is great. Hazel has helped me several times and has been detailed and attentive.

Depeche-Toi

Time spent using app About 1 hour

If I could give this zero stars I would. I set this up and configured according to their guide and upon the initial synch it DOUBLED my inventory and did not synch it according to the SKU or Product Name. It created new inventory items in QB for ALL my products using the SKU number as the Product Name and SKU number. They did not help me and said sorry, there's nothing we can do to fix it. BEWARE!

February 2, 2020

Hi Depeche-Toi,
It’s unfortunate that the initial sync doubled your inventory. We have tried to help understand what enabled the sync to do so whilst on chat with you. As the account is closed – we cannot troubleshoot any further but from what we can gather, the sync was set to match products by product name rather than SKU and to create new products that didn’t match as inventoried items. Our guides show the option for items to be matched by SKU as well as product name and would have been happy to work with you on configuring the workflow so that the inventory is not doubled for your syncs going forward. Again, it is unfortunate that your inventory doubled during your sync and we're happy to go through all sync settings before you sync again if you wanted - we're available to chat live in app or send a quick email to support@onesaas.com
- OneSaas Customer Support

Wallace Mercantile Shop

Just signed up on the app. Had some syncing difficulties but Hazel was really good walking me through and helping me to get it working properly.

Ellen Vandamme

Location Belgium

great support!
fast, glad to help, friendly, it's not always easy to set up everything for a new software, but they are there to help!

Pure Salt Shoppe

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hazel from customer support was extremely helpful and quick to respond. We are integrating our Shopify store with QBO, and she made the process really easy to understand.

Inks N Stuff Ltd.

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

David did an awesome job helping me with our critical sync issues. Super patient and professional to work with!

Octavia Elizabeth Jewelry

Just figuring the App out still, but so far Hazel has been so helpful! Thank you Hazel! Will need some more time to make sure app works etc, but so far, happy.

Brandat Outlet LLC

Location United Arab Emirates

Great support from all the team! quick online response to resolve technical problems related to sync issues. Thanks Karol!

JazzkHairBoutique

This app is super easy to use and the team is SUPER SUPER helpful! It is definitley worth every penny! Hazel was assisting me and she super AWESOME!

SFJMC Support

Time spent using app Over 1 year

7/1/21 - Had another issue (Self created) again.... Worked with Dean and man, I tell you what, these guys are AMAZING. Super quick response time got right to the issue and helped me with a fix. What an amazing team, thank you for making it so painless!!!! I am using this app to integrate my existing QBO system to my new shopify store. Had some hurdles (self created) that I needed some assistance with. I used the chat support in the app and spoke to Rafael. He was more than accommodating, and helped me understand the process that I had to go through to get things to work correctly. Very helpful! Good support and customer service is most important to me when I am having issues. OneSaas has been there to help.