QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

botanical_infusions

Location Australia

Ronnie was very helpfully with the issue I had. He explained everything well and accurately Thank you!!!

Didi Bahini Fair Trade

I was having challenges with the setup. Rafael kindly explained to me how this app was different from what I had used before. He also looked at my configuration to confirm everything looked good and that I shouldn't have any problems going forward. Thank you, Rafael!!

Hani Bookstore

Time spent using app Over 3 years

LORI deserves to be employee of the month. thanks for your quick response, she fixes the issue in few minutes

Sunbeltgifts

Sherwin was a great help! All the support has been fantastic! Anytime i have a question they are ready to help.

August Home & Objects

LORI was an incredible resource during a super difficult time trying to sync my sales tax between Shopify and Quickbooks. She worked with me for almost two hours to find a solve! So grateful.

Halo 42

Support has been really helpful. Rep helping us with initial testing was great. And just finished working with Dean to troubleshoot a few items during our initial import. Thank you!

Keika

Ben is the BEST support person I have ever had in my life! He was extremely patient, and answered (no joke) 50+ questions I had related to accounting and properly connecting my Shopify to QuickBooks. This guy deserves a raise!!

Gabe Clothing

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Such a useful app! Makes transferring data from shopify sales to quickbooks a piece of cake. Still new to quickbooks, but this app has made at least the shopify integration simple. Also great customer service team, super quick and helpful. David was able to get me started and solved some problems I was having,

Harwell Godfrey

I can't thank Karol enough with OneSaas. I was having a coding issue for Shopify invoices and she solved the problem quickly. Her service was exceptional and saved me so much time

Holibae

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great to bring orders in from Shopify to automatically create invoices in QuickBooks! Ronnie was a great help getting it all set up :)