4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, simplifying backend accounting and reducing paperwork. Its features, such as real-time financial data updates, are praised for their efficiency. The customer service, especially the live chat, is commended for quick responses and problem-solving. The app's intuitive nature makes it easy to use, even for those not tech-savvy. Staff members are frequently mentioned for their helpfulness. The app is recommended for its ability to streamline bookkeeping and effectively resolve syncing issues.

September 16, 2022

Paul helped me set up everything and made the experience of getting started great! Overall, looking forward to using this app, great that it connects to Shopify!

LA TERRA
Switzerland
October 9, 2020

Dean was so helpful answering my questions and problem solving to find the best solution. He was knowledgeable and gave quick answers. Very helpful.

GOpure Pod
September 21, 2022

We are changing a few things with our products in the system and it was causing errors because the product was connected to the incorrect, inactive parts. I chatted with Ben and he did a refresh on all of my parts so they would now sync to the correct part #. He made it very seamless and easy. Thank you Ben!!

Cali Raised Moto
December 13, 2022

This app is great, really easy to setup and get going, and even better once you get the hang of it and really learn what makes it tick.

David from the support team has been amazing recently, has really helped me fine-tune my sync so that I dont have to worry.

Garage 7
Edited September 16, 2022

Saves so much time. I was manually entering my sales into quickbooks and now this does it for me. Such a handy app to have. Had a small problem with syncing it but Sherwin in support was a great help.

Nappy Rebels
Ireland
May 5, 2022

Rom was very helpful in explaining my options when integrating Shopify and Quickbooks! I am grateful!

LipLoveLine
February 7, 2022

Clarisse was a superstar in getting our store integrated. She saved me hours of extra input, and hassle!

BeautySoClean
Edited July 14, 2022

Have this used this app even before the Intuit acquisition. Troy has helped me like breeze for my new store setup. Highly recommend for the QBO+Shopify combination. <2nd inquiry>
Sherwin has helped me on syncing with Amazon. Did a great job, fixed everything fast. Very pleased with the dedication and support!

Pac Pac Snacks
March 9, 2020

Ronnie was super helpful and helped me step by step and answer any and all the questions i had to get my intial workflow setup. they even sync some orders to my QBO account. Thanks again Ronnie!

Dreamless Hair
May 27, 2022

Rom was very helpful getting my orders to sync. Quick and helpful customer service. This app is great.

Focusworks EDC