QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 1, 2020

This app has the best customer service of any app I have worked with. This has saved an incredible amount of time and even more important it has reduced human errors in transferring invoices. I have worked with many of the customer service reps and they have all been amazing, but the most recent was Karol and wow she made things so easy to understand and helped iron some things out. Without a doubt this app is great for what it does. Take the free trial and work with the customer service to get it set up properly!

Rafael is amazing too!

I am going to just keep adding everyone I speak with because they are all amazing!

Canna Devices
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 3, 2020

I wanted to write a review of the customer service I just received from Troy. In a word, it was EXCELLENT!! I had way more questions than any of the articles you send out could answer, and so Troy created a screen-share, and I was able to ask specific questions and understand how OneSaas conveys information from Shopify to QBO.

It makes sense now, and I feel I can support the owner of Federal and Black, as I am her Accountant. It also means that I can support other Shopify business owners and will definitely suggest they use OneSaas to convey information rather than the other applications.

Troy impressed me with how much he knew, and it was easy to work with him. If OneSaas could build up a team of customer service reps like him that you could actively call into (if that is affordable), it could help OneSaas grow.

Again, I am thankful and appreciative for all Troy helped me with, and guided me through, and I look forward to being able to keep great records with my client.

-Michael

Federal & Black
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited March 4, 2020

I am very new to accounting and their support was very helpful in resolving my issues. the app works perfect for me and has done all my sales sync. Ronnie was super helpful.

Smart Ghar
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 2, 2020

I had questions in set-up and Troy walked me through what I needed to know and did a fantastic job in doing so. Excellent!

Driftless Chocolates
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited March 2, 2020

So far so good. We're figuring it all out. Thus far support has been very responsive! Thanks for your help...

ArtisanoDesigns
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 26, 2020

This is a great solution, made better by Ronnie being extremely patient and helpful assisting me with my setup queries.

Salt + Cedar
Bermuda
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited February 25, 2020

Ronnie helped via the chat and received AMAZING support, walked through the issue & providing solution!

Musclelicious Foods
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited February 25, 2020

I began using this app in order to cope with the mountain of paperwork that I have to enter in both Shopify and Quickbooks. My first mistake was doing it on a Friday afternoon. Little did I know that the OneSaas team does not work on the weekends. The result of the sync was that my inventory in Shopify was completely messed up. Most items showed as being out of stock and others showed numbers that made no sense like 4000 of one candle scent. The problem was that I had variants of items in Shopify but not in Quickbooks and the app could not make any sense of it. Fair enough but the reason that I'm giving OneSaas a 1 star rating is because of their appalling customer service. First off, I was not ever able to speak to someone about the problem but only in an email and not until the end of the weekend, 2 1/2 days later but also because in every single one of those emails, different members of the team chose to tell me that I had received multiple warnings of the problems that could happen and that the whole situation was my fault, oh and they could do nothing to solve my problems. The only warning I saw was this: "you need to make sure that you have your Accounting as you master inventory before enabling the stock level workflow". This did not make any sense to me. I tried to ask about this on Friday but they had already left for the weekend. They just kept repeating that I had been warned and it was my fault. I was even told this in my chat in which I asked how to delete the app and my data.
Customer Care Champions? I think not!

This review is a warning to all who might be considering this app. If your inventory is not squeaky clean, think long and hard before using this app. It will seriously mess your inventory up and the Customer Care Champions won't do anything but lay the blame at your feet.

Smockingbird's
Time spent using app: 4 days
Intuit replied February 25, 2020

Hi Smockingbird’s,
It’s an unfortunate experience to have your inventory misaligned in disparate apps when you’re after a way to solve mountains of manual paperwork. Our support team have reached out and have found the source of inventory discrepancies and stopped the automatic syncs that were configured. Our knowledge base articles are available for guiding integration setup and stock syncs when our support team are offline. The alerts and help icons in our app often link to specific articles for further guidance on the workflows that our users can configure. The stock levels workflow available in our app is optional and will not sync inventory unless you enable the workflow and click save to acknowledge that the workflow will sync the stock levels controlled by QuickBooks Online. Our team are more than happy to help with any configuration settings that users are unsure of before they start syncing data. We’re available to chat live in app or on our website 24/5 or by sending a quick email to support@onesaas.com
-OneSaas Customer Support

Edited February 24, 2020

I'm using this app to better track inventory between shopify and Quickbooks so I can run reports. Karol was very knowledgable and helpful in getting me properly set up, as I had issues on my end. She was very patient in narrowing down my issues and got me fixed up! I haven't got to use the app yet, but thought her customer service skills were worth rating!

Southern Stitches
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 20, 2020

Thank you for Karol. I have an issue with Shopify but she solves everything very quickly. I like it !!!

SM Global Shop