QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 12, 2020

Wonderful experience. Not only is the app very intelligent the customer service is even better. They're always there to help with fast and knowledgable service to resolve issues on the spot. I've reached out several times and always to friendly service. Most recently, Karol and Ronnie have been a fantastic help. Thank you!

Rheos
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 31, 2020

It has bugs at times, but customer service is great. Hazel has helped me several times and has been detailed and attentive.

Joseph Stern
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 30, 2020

If I could give this zero stars I would. I set this up and configured according to their guide and upon the initial synch it DOUBLED my inventory and did not synch it according to the SKU or Product Name. It created new inventory items in QB for ALL my products using the SKU number as the Product Name and SKU number. They did not help me and said sorry, there's nothing we can do to fix it. BEWARE!

Depeche-Toi
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Intuit replied February 2, 2020

Hi Depeche-Toi,
It’s unfortunate that the initial sync doubled your inventory. We have tried to help understand what enabled the sync to do so whilst on chat with you. As the account is closed – we cannot troubleshoot any further but from what we can gather, the sync was set to match products by product name rather than SKU and to create new products that didn’t match as inventoried items. Our guides show the option for items to be matched by SKU as well as product name and would have been happy to work with you on configuring the workflow so that the inventory is not doubled for your syncs going forward. Again, it is unfortunate that your inventory doubled during your sync and we're happy to go through all sync settings before you sync again if you wanted - we're available to chat live in app or send a quick email to support@onesaas.com
- OneSaas Customer Support

January 28, 2020

Just signed up on the app. Had some syncing difficulties but Hazel was really good walking me through and helping me to get it working properly.

Wallace Mercantile Shop
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited January 22, 2020

great support!
fast, glad to help, friendly, it's not always easy to set up everything for a new software, but they are there to help!

Ellen Vandamme
Belgium
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 21, 2020

Hazel from customer support was extremely helpful and quick to respond. We are integrating our Shopify store with QBO, and she made the process really easy to understand.

Pure Salt Shoppe
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 25, 2022

David did an awesome job helping me with our critical sync issues. Super patient and professional to work with!

Inks N Stuff Ltd.
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited January 17, 2020

Just figuring the App out still, but so far Hazel has been so helpful! Thank you Hazel! Will need some more time to make sure app works etc, but so far, happy.

Octavia Elizabeth Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited January 17, 2020

Great support from all the team! quick online response to resolve technical problems related to sync issues. Thanks Karol!

Brandat Outlet LLC
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 15, 2020

This app is super easy to use and the team is SUPER SUPER helpful! It is definitley worth every penny! Hazel was assisting me and she super AWESOME!

JazzkHairBoutique