QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

RaulENewYork

Very happy with this app. Customer service is great and very supportive, Rafael helped quickly to resolve our issues. Thank you Rafael!

RonTomson WS

Time spent using app 1 day

Simply does not work. Incredible that a native app by QuickBooks fails to connect to QuickBooks, i tried 2 days not a single invoice or a costumer was imported.

ONOFood

Sherwin was very helpful, all of my questions were solved, very polite person has explained everything to me and made it all clear.

cookingtrendy

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Troy is a Rockstar! He's gone above and beyond his support duties. Helped to sync our store from 8 months ago. Spent time making sure we have all sales show up in QuickBooks, all fees show up in QuickBooks, and also explained how we need to edit our SKU's in order to avoid future errors! Troy deserves a huge raise! I will forever be grateful for his support! I'm considering hiring him myself! Employees like this only come around once in a lifetime! We will forever be using QuickBooks and the Shopify app for QuickBooks, thanks to Troy!
Thank you Rockstar!
Louis.

Warehouse Fever

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Rominick was very helpful. provided me with answers to my questions and went high and above my expectations.

Papier & Latté

Super service de Vincent pour le connector ! Merci pour le soutien, c'est très apprécié d'avoir de l'aide profesionnelle.

Online Outpost

Time spent using app 20 minutes

I used the app to integrate two companies on Shopify to QuickBooks Online. I could not have done this without the expert help of Rafael in customer support. Once he helped with the integration, everything synced up perfectly.

ShopBabyMini

Vincent has provided me with a top-quality customer service. Thank you very much, always much appreciated!

LetsRun.com

This is a great free app and they have great customer service. Rominick was able to solve an issue we had.

REAVERFIT

Location France

Quick and efficient customer service, thanks a lot to Sherwin, perfect ! The problem was fix very quickly thanks!