QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 1, 2022

Had a small sync error. Contacted chat and had it fixed in a few mins. Benielle was amazing and efficient; knew exactly what to do.

Natralii
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 1, 2022

We had some sync issues and Rominick was there to help via chat. he resolved our issues and got things syncing nicely :)

Ginger Goat
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 31, 2022

Ronnie was incredibly helpful, quick and proficient with my concerns and provided me with clear responses. Definitely happy with my experience thus far!

AcrylicBlanks.ca
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 31, 2022

Agent Vincent was walking me through the integration and providing tremendous help and patience. Excellent customer service with very accurate assistance. Glad to be using!

Outlined
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 31, 2022

I was sceptical about how the app would work based on a previous failed app by another vendor. Troy and Vincent were a huge help in easing my nerves and assisting with the installation.

The Weathered Shed
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
January 31, 2022

I am a QBO Advisor and my newest client has a Shopify account. The process was easy for my client to set up and once I was added onto her Shopify account Sherwin definitely made my day! He was super polite, helpful and made my week so much easier! I will definitely be advertising my services with more Shopify businesses!

Wine and Design Ottawa
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 31, 2022

Benielle was very helpful in getting some initial set up going. Even noticed an error we made and corrected the error to help prevent some future headaches!

Red Athlete
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 31, 2022

We use this app to sync our Shopify store with Quickbooks for Bookkeeping. I've had a very difficult time getting the sync to happen, going back and forth between the two changing various information. Benielle (through chat support) immediately knew what to do and began working on getting the info to sync. We're talking hundreds of transactions. Can't thank her enough.

Rose and Ben Beauty
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 31, 2022

Had an issue with the integration set up and was able to get help right away from Sherwin! They were super helpful.

Faithbox
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 31, 2022

Had an issue with the intergration and Clarisse was fantastic! Issue was resolved quickly and professional with orders being synced. Very happy

It's Okay Mental Health Clothing