QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Paladin Cards

We switched to using QBO from Quickbooks desktop so we could manage our inventory better. We used the Shopify by OneSaas app to integrate our sales and inventory. I was a little confused so I reached out for help and Ronnie was super helpful.

Threads and Thistles Inventory

Clarisse was extremely helpful when I asked to do a historical data import, and she helped me figure out a couple of snags along the way. When I start another business, I'll make sure to use this app!

Reef Wholesale

I use this app to sync shopify to QBO! I needed some help and Sherwin from Customer Support was AMAZING! Great service :)

Jimmy Stuart

Fantastic app, stock syncing used to be a big headache but OneSaas has streamlined it and made it a breeze. Small syncing issues have been solved within minutes of notifying them, a big thank you to Ronnie for your ongoing help.

Company Coffee Shop Online

Wonderful QBO integration! Customer Service was very helpful as well, specifically Sherwin. Highly recommend.

Waeve

This app is a great benefit for capturing activity automatically, and saves a great deal of time! When I needed assistance with the integration set up, Sherwin was very helpful with providing guidance.

mikarose-wholesale

Works very well in syncing your orders and products. The customer service is great. One of the best free products i have seen. Sherwin at customer service was very helpful. Had some new sync issues and Ronnie solved them. He was very helpful

Robert Jon & The Wreck

Paul at OneSaas helped me do more than the software was made to do and synced a year's worth of transactions for FREE. Worked better than other paid services out there.

JOERIA KNITS

This is a great app and it has saved me tons of time adding my Shopify transactions to Quickbooks Online. The customer service from Hazel was amazing and she is very knowledgeable about the connection between One Saas and QBO. This is a very cool app! Definitely a must for all shop owners.

Team Core-Tex

This app has really eliminated a lot of manual entry for us. There have been a few hiccups with mapping to our products, that was a combination of our QBO data and the app. But we have been extremely pleased by the customer service/tech responses. Dean recently was able to quickly resolve an issue that should keep us on track moving forward.