4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, simplifying backend accounting and reducing paperwork. Its features, such as real-time financial data updates, are praised for their efficiency. The customer service, especially the live chat, is commended for quick responses and problem-solving. The app's intuitive nature makes it easy to use, even for those not tech-savvy. Staff members are frequently mentioned for their helpfulness. The app is recommended for its ability to streamline bookkeeping and effectively resolve syncing issues.

July 26, 2022

Rom was very very helpful and provided all the answers and resources I needed to get to where I needed!

Mintlays
Edited September 2, 2022

Rom was very patient and helped me resolve my questions. I've always had good experiences with customer service from this app!

Jaybo Art
Edited August 29, 2023

As a bookkeeper, this speeds up my job. Ben was very professional and helped me resolve issues as I am a newer client. Thank you ben!!

Chattanooga Coin
April 7, 2022

Rafael was very helpful in helping me get my accounts mapped correctly. I really appreciate his time.

Grain & Grange Market
Edited January 11, 2023

5 ⭐️ Huge thanks to Ben for helping to resolve an issue for me, it's been driving me nuts for a while now and I should have asked for help in the first place, as Ben was able to resolve it within about 30 seconds! 10/10 service, thank you :)

Updating 6 months on to add a big thanks to Rafael who helped me with syncing new products to QB - very fast and concise service!

That's The Point UK
February 19, 2023

I contacted support at 10 PM my time I was surprised I got a person thought it would be an email. Ronnie helped me fix the errors quickly

Quality Creations
Edited November 16, 2023

I am very satisfied with this app because of much actively help by Paul.Thank you very much Mr.Paul
I'm very satisfied to Customer Service Team. They are very active to solve for any problem. Thanks your very much Customer Service Team. I also a lot of thanks David-CS, today he helped me to solve the problems.

Welcome Home Essential
Myanmar (Burma)
July 23, 2019

Hazel was very helpful in providing all the information to get our connections up and running successfully. This app is perfect for syncing orders between multiple Shopify stores and QB Online.

6th Sense Fishing
Intuit replied August 2, 2019

That’s fantastic to hear 6th Sense Fishing! Hazel is a customer favourite and we are glad she could help sync your Shopify store to QuickBooks Online.

For any future assistance, our support team is available by chat or email at support@onesaas.com.

January 19, 2023

The service was great! Troy immediately got onto my issue and in no time at all, problem solved. Thank you :)

Crowd Control Systems Australia
Edited December 14, 2020

Hazel was great at navigating through the complexity of three issues today! I think she might be psychic. One ticket opened and two understood/resolved. Great progress. Thank you!!

Pluck Tea