QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dukes Of Nukes

Super easy to connect your shopify store to quickbooks. Sherwin helped me with a simple issue and did so really fast. He also answered a few questions I had. I know now that for any issues that come up in the future I will be able to count on the customer service.

Haute Noire

Used OneSaas to sync the Sales. Worked with Troy from OneSaas and he was very helpful. Very thorough customer service and was extremely patient. I would recommend. Looking forward to when OneSaas can integrate Bundles into the auto sync as well

SnowPaw Store

Love this app, saves me so much time, sends me an email to let me know if there are any issues with the sync, and if your not sure how to fix it there is always someone available on the online chat to help. Clarisse has helped me out a few times now and has always sorted the issues and explained how to avoid future issues.

Lead with Luv

Clarisse helped me so much! She was super patient and took the time to help me find a solution. Best customer service ever!!!

Satara Home and Baby

I needed to sync my Shopify with QB Online and it has a lot of issues. Troy was amazing and patients in helping me synch thousands of products and orders.

OhMySmoothySkin

Great customer service by Paul, quick to answer and well explained. All orders synced and everything looks ok. thank you

Comiso Coffee

Awesome service and setup. Ronnie helped me get everything set up and working in no time! Highly recommend.

NewMe Glam

Best customer service I've received in a very long time. Dean was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions. I'm incredibly grateful for this amazing free service.

The Journey

I love the customer support. Karol was extremely helpful and professional. She fixed all what I had issues with in a few minutes.

Plant Works Nutrition

I used the chat option on QBO today and Troy helped me out with an issue we could not figure out. He was super helpful and efficient. Thanks Troy. Trev