QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 12, 2022

Vincent at support was very patient and helpful! He was able to ask good questions and understand my needs while providing clear instruction with screenshots.

Normandy Knives
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited January 27, 2022

We use the app to connect Shopify POS to QB. TROY at the support / help desk was really helpful and very accessible via the chat feature in fixing some syncing issues we had. He did it so quickly and cleared up our other issues that he saw before I had a chance to ask him to help with them as well! Had some follow up issues and CLARISSE cleared things up very quickly and showed a lot of patience in dealing with my issues! The Chat feature is really great and CLARISSE was very knowledgable about solving my issues Just had a chat with RONNIE. Super patient and helpful and great at explaining order flow vs payment workflow to me. I inadvertently caused an error in the sync process due to a change in the payout mapping that I made. RONNIE resolved my issue and really helped me to understand what the mapping meant. Very grateful to have RONNIE help me!

HKIS Dragon Shop
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 12, 2022

Rominick was a huge help backdating my refunds! Great customer support and the app works great! Highly recommended!

HEYMAEVE
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 12, 2022

Thanks for the help Rafael ! It was simple and easy to communicate with you ! A direct answer to a small question I had about start-up. Thanks again!

LES ENTREPRISES BCC
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 11, 2022

I was helped by a gentlemen named Paul. He walked me step by step connecting shopify to QBO. The process was foreign to me and he patiently explained things and provided step by step instructions towards accomplishing the goal. I am so grateful for his help, someone give this man a raise! Thanks again Paul!

Grillslingers
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 11, 2022

This app is easy to use and the support team is very good and the guide you and help you to make the connection easy.
Specially Sherwin he was very helpful.

Layered Home & Living
Edited January 11, 2022

Rafael helped me fix my problem right away. Fantastic service. I've just started using the app - so far it seems to be working very well. Much better than shopfiy to quickbooks integrations I've tried in the past. Rominick was also very helpful! He was quick and courteous and solved my issue promptly.

Woodsia
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 11, 2022

Rominick helped me fix my issue within minutes. seamless experience. I recommend QuickBooks connector to everyone who needs a sync solution

East Coast Wilderness
January 11, 2022

Had an issue when connecting shopify to quickbooks but Benielle was able to diagnose the issue and help me fix it!

Fin & Viola
January 11, 2022

Customer service is so helpful. Rominick stuck with me through all of my questions and confusion until everything was set up the way i asked. 100% would reccomend

Trimble Farm's Cattle Company