QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bundu Brands

Location South Africa

I had a bit of trouble trying to integrate my shopify account to my QBO account and with the help of Rominick this was done within a few minutes. Thank you for your excellent service you are the best.

Marvin and Pinch

Just started to use this app, so far so good. Vincent from Onesaas was very helpful when I had a syncing error. Would highly recommend.

NBROID

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Ronnie did a great job at helping me out with importing sales. Responded very quickly to all of my questions!

Honeylambs

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Ronnie has been extremely helpful in setting up the app correctly via quickbooks online. Well Recommended!!!

Free Spirit Owl Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Vincent was helpful and assisted me quickly with the issue I was having after I explained the issue.

Calderon Curations

Sherwin was very helpful in getting my issues troubleshooted with great, friendly service and attention to detail to test the fixes before full resolving to ensure we were 100% set. Thank you!

Werrv

Time spent using app About 1 month

The App is great. I admit that I was drinking from a firehose when I got QuickBooks and the OneSAAS Connector, so, I initially didn't configure it optimally. Dean from support was incredibly patient and amazing to work with to get my connector set up correctly.

Paladin Cards

We switched to using QBO from Quickbooks desktop so we could manage our inventory better. We used the Shopify by OneSaas app to integrate our sales and inventory. I was a little confused so I reached out for help and Ronnie was super helpful.

Threads and Thistles Inventory

Clarisse was extremely helpful when I asked to do a historical data import, and she helped me figure out a couple of snags along the way. When I start another business, I'll make sure to use this app!

Reef Wholesale

I use this app to sync shopify to QBO! I needed some help and Sherwin from Customer Support was AMAZING! Great service :)