4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, simplifying backend accounting and reducing paperwork. Its features, such as real-time financial data updates, are praised for their efficiency. The customer service, especially the live chat, is commended for quick responses and problem-solving. The app's intuitive nature makes it easy to use, even for those not tech-savvy. Staff members are frequently mentioned for their helpfulness. The app is recommended for its ability to streamline bookkeeping and effectively resolve syncing issues.

January 19, 2023

The service was great! Troy immediately got onto my issue and in no time at all, problem solved. Thank you :)

Crowd Control Systems Australia
February 19, 2023

I contacted support at 10 PM my time I was surprised I got a person thought it would be an email. Ronnie helped me fix the errors quickly

Quality Creations
Edited May 5, 2023

I used the app to integrate two companies on Shopify to QuickBooks Online. I could not have done this without the expert help of Rafael in customer support. Once he helped with the integration, everything synced up perfectly.

I needed help with an issue in uploading and received fast and accurate service. Thank you Sherwin I appreciate your help.

Once again I needed help and received excellent service from OneSAAS - Paul. Thank you for helping! 5 star service.
Having some unfamiliar problems today and want to thank David and Sherwin for their help! 5 stars guys!

Online Outpost
Edited January 18, 2023

the support is amazing, i was putting of for so long setting up quick books because i thought it would be hard work, before i started i reached out to support and had the pleasure of dealing with Rom, an absolute credit to this company, he was very patient and stayed online until i was up and running, it was effortless. amazing service

Dam Easy
Ireland
October 19, 2022

The app does exactly what it's supposed to do, syncing my transactions straight to Quickbooks. BUT...the support!? Holy hell the support & customer service are just amazing. ROM jumped in when we were having an issue with reports and had us back up & running in literally minutes. Great attitude & TOTAL assurances that we'd get this fixed in a hurry. Can't ask for better support or a better product. 100% A+, this is the app, the company, and the support you need for Quickbooks integration.

Casual Toys
October 11, 2022

Rom was very helpful and the app works very well ! Thank you Rom
And all the team is very quickly responding all the time this is really appreciated

Le Clos Corbier
April 12, 2021

Awesome team! Always available to help. Sync works great! Moreover One SaaS is free, so definitely worth the investment :)

La Cloture Anti Fugue
Edited November 3, 2021

QB Connector offers great technical support - some of the best of any SAAS app I've used. I was just helped by Rafael and he is awesome!

Awardology
July 11, 2019

Marck was a star on support chat after our account disconnected. He got us up and running in a few minutes then stayed online to make sure the sync worked and our Shopify orders transferred to QBO. After that he migrated us seamlessly to the latest version of their app.

Canadian Spa GmbH
Germany
Intuit replied August 2, 2019

We appreciate the great review Canadian Spa! It was a pleasure for Marck to help out in fixing your account issue and migrating to our new platform.

We’d like to feature your business success on our website and social media - reach out to our customer advocates by emailing marketing@onesaas.com to get this started.

September 8, 2022

Sherwin was extremely helpful he walked me through the whole integration step by step and made sure everything was working correctly. Never received such an amazing customer support!

Nour Hammour