QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tristar Alpha General Trading

Sherwin and Rafael did an amazing job in fixing the issues we were getting when syncing Shopify with Quickbooks. Great job and they were quick to respond too!

Elleebana Canada

Ronnie was extremely helpful and gave me the right direction to properly get our operations moving. The app expedites the process very well and let's us focus on the business and not bookeeping.

Eden Pure Skin

My review is about the support not the app....yet! Troy answered my questions efficiently, kindly - and to my great satisfaction! I appreciated his ready responses and the information links he sent, his encouragement in what was ahead for using this app and integration with my store, and the assurance that help was always at hand (during the week! :) ). I'm excited to get this linked with my store and the streamlining it will allow for my complicated life.

Casual Carats

I just downloaded it so I cannot say much yet about the app, but I will say that their service has been very good and quick. Troy was super helpful late at night, and got my questions answered very quickly!

mustardandgraytrade

Brilliant App - I use it on who of my stores and it is so good and time-saving. The customer service (Dean is very very good) is clear and fast. Full marks all around.

thesilis

I got a problem with sync, actually it was my fault, but the chat support was really good .Thank you Dean for your time and fast support.

SevenYays

Great technical support from Sherwin via the chat. Sorted my syncing problem within minutes and with no wait. Thanks very much!

FILAfi

A bit confusing to navigate the set-up on your own, so definitely reach out to the chat support for help. Ronnie was a godsend in helping me make sure I got all the fields populated the way I needed to. Thanks Ronnie!!

irishsupply

Thank you Ronnie , professional and Great customer services and full integration guide. I'm very satisfied by your service.

wairco

I am in love with this app. It has simplified an annoyingly complex data entry process. And thank you Paul for helping me set it up. Fantastic customer service!