QuickBooks Online Global

QuickBooks Online Global

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 19, 2022

I contacted Karol at QuickBooks online and she was fabulous! She got everything setup for the sync between QBO and Shopify. I would have never figured it out. So glad I had her. Thanks Karol :)

Picture Perfect Baby, LLC
January 18, 2022

I couldn't figure out how to connect and fix something but i got a super easy and fast answer from Ronnie. Really quick respond time and very easy to follow his guide to fix the issue!!!!

Miyool
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 18, 2022

Just started with it. Looks like it will solve our process challenge and the help was good on Chat. Had a guy named Vincent who went through some areas I struggled with and helped me fix them and helped my understand them.

Living Sky Farms
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 18, 2022

Excellent customer support! I was having a couple of minor issues in the integration to QBO. Rafael quickly understood the issues and worked to resolve them quickly.

V I O L E T & B R O O K S
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 18, 2022

For an app like this it is important to have good customer service and they do a great job. Benielle really helped me out

SPICY WEAR
January 18, 2022

the support was so helpful and patient and let me take my time thank you David
i like the integration it easy to setup

100%CONFORT
Algeria
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
January 14, 2022

easy to configure - the best shopify-QBO integrator out there. Support is excellent. Benielle helped solve a minor issue.

VIOLET AND BROOKS
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 14, 2022

Sherwin is the bomb! He sorted me out faster that I could Google the problem in a different tab. The bloke deserves a pay raise.

Heather Knight Clothing and Gifts
January 14, 2022

Sherwin was incredibly fast and helpful in fixing an issue we had with synching our orders. He fixed the issue in less than 15 minutes and got us back up and running. Great and rapid service!

BM-Aventura
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 13, 2022

I was having trouble at first doing the integrations but Vincent was able to transfer both my shopify and Etsy orders. Great customer service

Latina Palace