Smart search bar & search icon

Smart search bar & search icon

by Rapid Search

Instant search, product search engine, Black Friday search box

eQuestri Online Tack Shop

I cannot speak more highly about this app - and especially the support team. They answer quickly, and help in every way they can to explain things if you're unsure or help - we wanted some customizations and it felt like dealing with a friend. Super service - please keep up the good work guys. As far as the app goes - I am very happy, it is easy to implement! And definately has improved our search capabilities.

November 25, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words! I hope we can deserve them in the future too :) Have a great Black Friday campaign!

Decalz.co

This search app has a very easy and comfortable interface, immediate ROI improvement, overall a great purchase.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, and have a great BFCM and holiday campaign! Just email us if you need any support. :)

HEMSDesigns

I used this tool to provide my customers with a easy to use search experience. Amazing search service that allows my customers to find what they are looking for. Great Product. Harold Estes
HEMSDesigns

Gartendesign Oldach

Very good customer service, this app keeps what it promises, so I can only recommend it. I really like it. Thank you.

ShedStash.com

This was new with not many likes so I was a bit hesitant at first, but the support has been above average and the search bar works super well and super fast. definitely recommend.

Parq Desks

The Rapid Search team was extremely helpful in setting up the search bar so that it didn't disrupt the functionality of my site. The looks are clean and will streamline my customers search for what they are looking for in particular. Will provide updates at a later date.

Lisa's Cosmetics pop-up shop

Great app, would recommend! Great for predictive searches on your storefront to help customers. Customer Service team is helpful too.

October 26, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words :)

Trons Cases

I used this app to create an easier way for customers to search things up. Very useful. Also the customer support is amazing

Salt and Light Boutique

I couldnt install the app on my theme and I contacted the team. Didnt expect too much because it's a free app. But oh man! So so so impressed! Leslie was extremely helpful and solved the problem in a matter of minutes. I've never used an app with such quality + customer service like these guys!

Your Guitar Academy

Really high-quality app, works perfectly out the box and the customer service is world-class. Thanks guys!

Previous 1