Smart search bar & search icon

Smart search bar & search icon

by Rapid Search

Instant search, product search filter, predictive search bar

Doggie of the Day

I would be happy to change my review if someone can please help me. I have contacted about an issue twice that your app might be causing with my website and nobody will contact me back and it's a serious issue. So my review right now is my search is not working properly and my customers are getting a 404 error and I can't get anyone to help me.

May 12, 2021

Hi Debbie,

We are really sorry our email replies got into your spam folder. Although our search app was disabled so it wasn't the cause of the problem, we are happy to help. I've just sent you a store management request, and multiple emails.
Please accept it and we will ASAP fix your theme's buggy search for you.

issybees

This is a brilliant app and would highly recommend. I love the reporting to, it's been a great asset to our site and business. Thank you :)

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Happy to hear you love our app! :-)

eRubai.lt

Nice app, support is super quick. App have lots off options i believe i will be using this app after trying others this one is best for my shop

April 27, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words Marius. :)

Fabulous Portrait

Helped us implementing the app on 3 different stores! People love the search function! Highly Recommended

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Dennis! :-)

everycake.co.uk

Leslie was super helpful, she answered in 10 seconds and within 10 min my search bar was up and running, it looks really professional. I would definitely recommend this app.

Fiestas y Sorpresas

El servicio técnico es muy rápido. Me gusta, es fácil de usar y hasta ahora ha sido efectivo. Recomendado.

March 22, 2021

Gracias por las lindas palabras :)

Balandi

Great app! Give it a try and see what happens. Support is available almost all the time and anytime!

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! :-)

Proflow NZ

Absolutely amazing app, the interface & design looks great & is easy to use. Makes my customers job a lot easier to search & find the product that they need. Very helpful & responsive support as well! One of the best apps out there.

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Luke!! :-)

Plakatbar.no

So far looks very good. The support with setting up the app were great. Translated everything for me to our shops language.

March 1, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words :)

MiCleo&Co

This app is really useful and business oriented as you can customise even first productos to show during the search. I will recommed it for sure.

February 22, 2021

Many thanks, Margarita. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a nice day. L.

Previous 1 3 4 5