Instant search bar

Instant search bar

by Rapid Search

Smart search box, predictive search, product search

Salt and Light Boutique

I couldnt install the app on my theme and I contacted the team. Didnt expect too much because it's a free app. But oh man! So so so impressed! Leslie was extremely helpful and solved the problem in a matter of minutes. I've never used an app with such quality + customer service like these guys!

Your Guitar Academy

Really high-quality app, works perfectly out the box and the customer service is world-class. Thanks guys!

Masni Butik

Really good app, easy to install and use! Will definitely help increasing sales coming from searches with the smart functionalities...

Muque

Great app! Just received our first order through Rapid Search's Instant Search bar. Thank you! Will definitely switch to the paid version soon!

Hifi Áruház

Great app, easy to use, quick insallation and awesome support team! I have had troubles with the native search engine but this app fixed it.

PodBolt - TWS Fülhallgatók Boltja

I am very satisfied with this app. Works great with good costs. We will use long-term their search app.

August 18, 2020

Many Thanks, Attila. We hope you'd be as satisfied as you are now all through our journey :)

Vates

This is an amazing app that solves a problem many merchants don't even know about. I've only accidentally downloaded it, and the app has been generating me extra revenue since day 1. And the developers are helpful, too!

100% Recommend!

kalendererfolg

Nice working search bar, also integrated to a Container and not only in Header menu.
Really nice to use. Support will help you with any problem and if u need changes, they will do it for you within 24 hrs.

Kind regards

August 17, 2020

Many thanks, Fabian. Email me if you need any additional help.
To your success! Leslie

mikrosat.de

The search in our webshop in now very easy and fast. Our customers find much more products. Great work guys!

July 8, 2020

Thank you, Tibor. We're more than happy to work with you and really appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to email us, if you also need any support or guidance in the future. :)

ursulabeauty

Great app with an outstanding, helpful support team. They've customized the app fastly to match my theme.