Smart search bar & search icon

Smart search bar & search icon

by Rapid Search

Instant search, product search engine, predictive search bar

MiCleo&Co

This app is really useful and business oriented as you can customise even first productos to show during the search. I will recommed it for sure.

February 22, 2021

Many thanks, Margarita. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a nice day. L.

croki

The app is great. I had some troubles in my shops but amazing customer service ! Thanks for the support.

Lockwoods Ski & Outdoor

Really delighted to have found RapidSearch. Looks really good on our website (on desktop AND mobile), and - unlike other 'instant search' apps I've tried - is refreshingly clear and simple. The search stats are also proving very useful for understanding what our customers are searching for on our site. This in turn is helping us to add appropriate keywords and/or synonyms, so that products don't lie undiscovered (it's very frustrating to realise that users have been on our site but have left without finding products we KNOW are there waiting to be purchased!).

February 17, 2021

Russell, thank you so much for your great review - love to hear you are happy to use Rapid Search! :-)

leojo-toys.com

Very good support from the Rapid Search Team. It looks complicated in the beginning, but with the support from the backend, the search bar works perfect!

E Vapor Hut

I used this app to add a search bar to my mobile site. I couldn't figure out how to do it on my own but Customer Service hooked me up! Thanks so much

January 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, April! :-) We are happy to help!

Poppy

I had a few issues with the but Rapid Search team solved it right away.
Now my website is working amazing!

January 26, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words, Catarina :)

fineandsandy

So far, so good. App installed easily. Great to have the snippet code that allows me to create a desktop and mobile search bar (vs the widget). Support sent me some further code that allowed me to centre the search bar was is great for aesthetics. Quite a bit of flexibility to control the settings and what gets displayed to customers when they search. Great thing is they have a suggestions function where you can see what others have asked for in terms of new features, you can vote and also suggest features yourself. They even give the status of the suggestions. So, app should keep getting better. Looking forward to seeing the developing functionality.

January 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. :-)
Happy to hear we could help, and we are looking forward to a further cooperation!
Rapid Search Team

Nikon Service Point Dresden

This app is incredible we have been able to achieve just perfect search app sales after a short time through this. The support has helped us several times very quickly to integrate a search bar. Update!!!!! Again a small problem but the support is so fast, so helpful and friendly.10 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are more than happy to help. :-)

PhoneSafe

The APP is great, but this customer support is from a whole other level... They helped me customize the whole search bar! I have never had this kind of customer support! I'm a happy customer ;) !

January 12, 2021

We're more than happy to serve you Torjaly. Thank you for your trust. :)

Plan E

Such an amazing costumer service! Had an issue that turned out to be outside the App - but their costumer service team helped out anyways. Thanks again! :-)

Previous 1 3 4