Smart search bar & search icon

Smart search bar & search icon

by Rapid Search

Instant search, product search filter, predictive search bar

Shop Weekend Cheoks

This app is fantastic! Especially for smaller shops that are able to benefit from the generous free plan and impeccable customer service to help boost sales with predictive searches. We experienced an increase in sales with the help of the app and are also able to monitor what clients are not able to find and take action to correct those into leads. Do not sleep on this. Highly recommended!

President Trading Online

Good and helpful customer service will definitely be looking forward to updates or other new items that can improve my search.

Neonail Expert Italia

Ottima app per la ricerca con ampie possibilità di customizzazione su ogni lato: design, suggerimenti di ricerca, testo predittivo... E poi - che non guasta mai - assistenza gentile e veloce. Cinque stelle!

Aromateket

Works great, and customer service are quick to answer and help. I changed to this app from another similar one, but THIS one will show results from PAGES/our blog as well, which I needed.

TRIMART

Customer Care is really supportive. If they could provide the search bar - dropdown facility like amazon. It would be really helpful. Please consider. Apart, Very useful app.

Indeja

Very nice app, they helped me really quick, fixed all the problems and the support really polite. thank you !

Goodie Arena

First I tried other apps which already existed for longer and promised to add searching options for the customers. But nowhere was I happy than I am with rapid search. All of the other apps had no service to offer. All of their communication was only automated, no personal touch. Rapid Search offers a perfect service, customizing and positioning your search bar. If there are issues with it, they fix it in the next 12 to 24 hours and you get an additional mail if you´re happy with it and they want you to let them know. This is cooepration. This is service. It´s free for beginners, I am a beginner and I am very sure, once my revenue starts to rise I´m gonna upgrade and stay with Rapid Search. The other 60 5-Star-reviews don´t lie. This app is far better than the other ones. Try it! Thanks again to I. Horti!

The Laminator Warehouse

Great app with an interface & design that makes it very easy to use. Easy to tailor the front-end to match your website design together with other preferences. Great analytics and synonyms features. Very helpful & responsive support as well!

Guerfi Store

Amazing support added the search bar and fixed everything.
The app itself works great, definitely recommend it!

AV Now Fitness Sound

AVNOW.com (check it out at avnow.com) thanks great search and helpful support, a couple of items that we would love to have included are url additions, and adding reviews to the live search. Great app though thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7