Smart search bar & filters

AI search, product search filter, smart search bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

OrnamentallyYou

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an excellent app with proactive support. I will definitely enable it on my other business, and refer it to another business of a colleague being built. Great service takes you a long way! The software itself is very good, don't get me wrong; there's a multitude of different features!

June 14, 2022

We are so grateful to receive your review and thank you so much for recommending our app to your colleagues.

We are always focusing on delivering 100%, so just let us know if you need anything else.

Many Thanks,

DIGIBAL ONLINE

Location Hong Kong SAR

great support even if they didnt have the language that i need
The apps are useful....Suggest small - mid firm use this app

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent review.
We are always happy to help in case you need something.

Have a wonderful week,

Bächlein

Location Germany

Wir benutzen seit ca. zwei Wochen die Suchleiste. Funktioniert super. Auch die Einstellungen sind sehr übersichtlich und verständlich, Bei einem kleinen Design-Problem hat mir der Support innerhalb weniger Minuten geholfen! 5 Sterne

May 30, 2022

Danke Schön for your kind review! :)))

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied both with our app and our support. :)

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

Many Thanks,
The Rapid Search Support.

Anime Lights

Time spent using app 1 day

This is the best smart search app on shopify!!!
I tried about two other apps before i found this one. I found that others were too complicated to use. This one has a perfect blend of being simple and classy.
The support team was really helpful too. They helped me with designing the search to fit into my store's theme. Y'all get this app!! It is really a game changer.

May 24, 2022

Wow, just wow!
Thank you so much for your awesome review and we are really happy to see that you enjoy using our app. :))
I hope you will stay with us for a very long time.

Have a great day,

naturalfoodmart

Very good customer service and technical support. Thanks. I am hoping to upgrade my plan after I have tried the first.

May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and we also hope that you will join our subscribers shortly and stay with us for a very long time. :)

Have an amazing weekend,

НЕКТЕЙН

Location Bulgaria

I've been using the app for a while now and I think it's very useful for a Shopify site and users like it. It does not affect the speed of the site and loads quickly.

May 17, 2022

Many thanks for your honest review, We are really glad that you are satisfied.
We always aim to give you and your users the best experience.

Tencuitor

Location Romania

In just one day after install I already had conversions and sold items that were never sold on the website just because customers could not easily locate them. 4 stars as it is still kind of buggy, being a new app, but no major issues! And their CS team is very involved and responsive! Thank you and keep up the great work! LATER EDIT - 5 STARS! Thank you CS!

May 10, 2022

Thank you for your honest review! We are focusing on giving our best, always but yes it is a long road.
We're glad we managed to bring you extra sales and value. :)))

I've just sent you an email about what we can do to make it a 5-star experience for you. :)

- Update: Thank you so much for your updated review! Much appreciated. :))) Have a wonderful weekend, -

Looking forward to your reply and many thanks,

BlueBasket

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and great customer service! Matt solved the issues I've been having professionally. Thank you!

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you. Let us know if there's something else we can do for you.

Have a wonderful week,
The Rapid Search team

Shop Proimago

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Ho avuto un problema ad installare l'app, ho aperto un ticket di assistenza con loro e in brevissimo tempo hanno risolto. Ottima app e soprattutto ottimo servizio di assistenza!

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to see that you were satisfied with our support.
Feel free to get in touch with us anytime, in case you need help.

Many thanks,

guardcloset

Powerful search app that actually improves sales on the website. Customers can easily find products and receive suggestions from the search tool for popular and related items, collections, etc. The support team is very helpful and quick to respond. This app really helps bring the store to life and places the right products in front of your customers.

April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We are really happy that we give you and your customers value. Thank you for using our app and let us know if we can do something for you.

Have a wonderful day,