Smart search bar & filters

Smart search bar & filters

by Rapid Search

AI search, product search filter, smart search bar

TRIMART

Customer Care is really supportive. If they could provide the search bar - dropdown facility like amazon. It would be really helpful. Please consider. Apart, Very useful app.

Indeja

Very nice app, they helped me really quick, fixed all the problems and the support really polite. thank you !

Goodie Arena

First I tried other apps which already existed for longer and promised to add searching options for the customers. But nowhere was I happy than I am with rapid search. All of the other apps had no service to offer. All of their communication was only automated, no personal touch. Rapid Search offers a perfect service, customizing and positioning your search bar. If there are issues with it, they fix it in the next 12 to 24 hours and you get an additional mail if you´re happy with it and they want you to let them know. This is cooepration. This is service. It´s free for beginners, I am a beginner and I am very sure, once my revenue starts to rise I´m gonna upgrade and stay with Rapid Search. The other 60 5-Star-reviews don´t lie. This app is far better than the other ones. Try it! Thanks again to I. Horti!

The Laminator Warehouse

Great app with an interface & design that makes it very easy to use. Easy to tailor the front-end to match your website design together with other preferences. Great analytics and synonyms features. Very helpful & responsive support as well!

Guerfi Store

Amazing support added the search bar and fixed everything.
The app itself works great, definitely recommend it!

AV Now Fitness Sound

AVNOW.com (check it out at avnow.com) thanks great search and helpful support, a couple of items that we would love to have included are url additions, and adding reviews to the live search. Great app though thanks!

Kalon Jewelers

Rapid Search has been wonderul. I had a few coding issues on my theme and tech support (Irisz) was excellent and expedient with my issue. We have seen great traction in regards to our customer traffic/analytics, partially from the integration of Rapid Search. Great service.

Mirai Sake Hall

Really great suite of features to help with searching for products in my store. Customer service is absolutely amazing. Jonas and Irisz were a great help in installing the search bar for my store :)

Graphics Direct

Brilliant App. Took me about 30 seconds to add it and it just simply works !
We had loads of search results with errors, This app just makes your site look brand new.
Well Done !

The Shredder Warehouse

Great search app that is easy and intuitive to get set up & working in no time at all. Really like the way this app is so simple to get up-and-running with great built-in guidance notes & links to more detailed instructions if needed, but still gives a significant amount of flexibility and personalisation. Particularly good is the built-in pseunonyms feature. Great customer support too for the one small issue we had with setup which was dealt with in no time at all. Highly recommended.