Smart search bar & filter

Smart search bar & filter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 19, 2022

So I was searching for a simple search results app, landed on rapid search after some searches. Amazing app with incredible functionalities right out of the box. I also love the statistics and insight data you get. Absolutely a no-brainer if you're searching for similar functions. Thanks guys!!

xoxo Wildhearts
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 20 days
Rapid Search replied December 19, 2022

We thank you for this amazing and detailed review.
Thanks so much for using our app and sharing your thoughts about us.

Let us know if there is something we can do for you.
We all wish you a Merry Christmas,
The Rapid Search team.

Edited December 13, 2022

I was testing different predictive search apps for my new store, and this one is simply the best, it integrated itself perfectly with my Store's heavily modified theme, the accent colors are matching and the search function looks so professional now, and the best part is their free Plan for the first 1500 searches, so you can install the App and test everything then you can upgrade your plan if you liked everything, very much recommended.

Rogero Electronics
Lebanon
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Rapid Search replied December 13, 2022

Thanks so much for your detailed review. I'm so happy that you like these aspects of our app. We think it's important to be able to experiment with the app before committing yourself.

Let me know If we can do something else for you.

December 13, 2022

Amazing service - wrote me back right away in the livechat. I wrote with Matt - excellent service and did everything I asked for in under 5 minutes. Amazing app

DK MILK Copenhagen
Denmark
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
Rapid Search replied December 13, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind feedback. I'm so happy that you were pleased with our support and service.

Let us know if there is something else we can do for you.

December 12, 2022

bra support och bra app! är mycket nöjd med den än så länge så jag skulle definitivt rekommendera den!

LifeStyles
Sweden
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
Rapid Search replied December 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
We are so happy that you find our app useful for your store.

Can't wait to see your great results!
Let me know if you need further help.

Many thanks,

Edited December 7, 2022

Nice contact support and huge variety of functions. Already after installing the shop were optimized.

foodpipe
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Rapid Search replied December 13, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind feedback! We are honored. :)

You can get in touch with us anytime if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day!

December 5, 2022

Ich benutze diese App in meinem Shop und bin sehr zufrieden. Sie ist leicht einzubinden und der Support ist unschlagbar schnell und leistet gute Arbeit. Ein kleines Einbindungsproblem war nach wenigen Minuten behoben und die App liefert Ergebnisse. Super. Vielen Dank.

KlangBruder
Time spent using app: 3 days
Rapid Search replied December 5, 2022

Bitte schön!
Thank you so much for your detailed and positive review. We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Can't wait to see your results!
Let us know if you need something.
Matt from Rapid Search.

November 23, 2022

The support team helped me a lot to fix the filter issue. The interface is smooth and simply awesome.

BellaTrendz
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Rapid Search replied November 23, 2022

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we are happy that we could solve your problem in a timely manner.

Also thanks for your feedback regarding our interface! Glad you like it.

We are always happy to help. (:
Matt from the Rapid Search team.

November 23, 2022

We spent time looking for an app that provide us with the functionality we needed. Rapid search has given us what we were looking for and more!

Bigjigs Toys
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rapid Search replied November 23, 2022

We are always happy and pleased to see such reviews. Thank you for giving us the fuel to make Rapid Search even better for you!

Let us know if you need something.
Have a nice day,
Matt from the Rapid Search team

November 23, 2022

The developer responds very quickly and provides very good support. The Plugin can be recommended at any time.

Bader Mainzl
Time spent using app: 16 days
Rapid Search replied November 23, 2022

Thank you so much Andreas for your kind words!
I always try to do my best! :)

Let us know if you need further help, take care and have a nice week,

November 21, 2022

It's a powerful tool with the friendly customer service staff. I love the function of instant search so much.

Hamoki Limited
Time spent using app: 18 days
Rapid Search replied November 21, 2022

Thanks so much Tina for your kind review!
We are always happy to help, let us know if there's something else we can do for you. :)

Have a wonderful week,
Matt from the Rapid Search Team.