Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

Gearbuyz

Was a good app but i decided to go with something else.

Bedface Ca

Love using the App so far -- have received feedback from customers who really like the look and having our Customer Rep photos appearing at the top of the conversation. The support is really responsive and have addressed all of my questions/concerns.

The best part for us by far (which no other help desk was able to offer) was the ability to have 4 different Shopify stores support consolidated to one Reamaze account. All Facebook, Twitter, and Support messages for each 4 domains come into one place. It's awesome.

Locobeauty

We should've used this app earlier. Setting up channel for each sales channel is very helpful. This app has almost everything for the customer service. Their support is awesome too. I want to give them 10 stars, if it's possible. Thank you for saving our time.

Desert Naturals

Loving this app -- we've used all the other help desk web apps on the market, and recently switched to Reamaze, and we're blown away. This is the app we've been looking for in terms of bringing everything together into a single app. No need to have your support staff logged into 3 different apps just to monitor support, chat and social media activity. Highly recommended.

Funky Moose Records

I've been with Reamaze for a long time, basically since their inception. The software does its job perfectly without fluff and tools nobody uses.
The integration with Shopify is great. When I get emails from customers, I can see at a glance if, what and when they ordered something.
The integrated chat is a bonus. It could use a little polishing, but the staff promised me they're working on that.

Still worth 5 stars.

Update January 2018: Reamaze keeps adding rockstar features and the integration with Shopify is getting deeper with every update.
You're not doing yourself a favour by choosing a cheaper solution than Reamaze. Period.

Fresh Patch

Great program -- we are very happy with Reamaze

Anactofdogstore

An extraordinary platform that integrates all of your comment feeds, live chats and customer support emails on one page! It is smart and sophisticated and gives the customer a way to reach you from so many places and allows you to be available in an instant and give great service to your loyal and new customers. Customer support armed me with the know-how to get started and showed great patience as I was learning. Re:amaze Rocks!

GroomStand

One of the best customer support apps on the market (and we've tried them all). The support is top notch too. I'm hoping they launch an iOS app so we could easily handle support on our mobile devices.

Chocolatiers

Finally , an app that allows us to respond to queries quickly and get an overview of how we perform in replying to them.

Raw Generation Juices

We have used other CS apps before and this one is by far the best. Also, support is super fast and always helpful. Highly recommend!