Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

OneClickSmile

Great app to use, support was very helpful to make sure that everything was working well.
Make it easy to see all social media channels, so you do not miss any potential customers.

Stephen's World

I just made the switch from Zendesk to Re:Amaze. It's been about 2 weeks, and so far, so good! Their support is great (fast to respond) and the features this app/service provides are plenty for what I'm doing. The whole interface is pretty noob-proof too, so if you're not a very tech-savvy person, this app will be a great solution for you. Highly recommend!

VisiVite

Superb. Integrates chat and email in a single hub that can be used by multiple agents, avoiding the mayhem of trying to share multiple accounts to answer a customer question. Beautifully designed back end and exemplary technical support. Also has a great mobile app.

Redpill Living Inc

Indispensable for our 6+ brands.

Can't imagine trying to run all this without them. GREAT product, FAST service every time, MULTI brand potential, what a deal!

-RedPillLiving
-ShopMAGAZON

Pawtrait.it

This app will change the way you do customer service. I don't think you can find anything better and there is a reason why right now the biggest companies are switching to reamaze.

Customer support is on the top 5 of the entire shopify marketplace.

UNTAMED STREET

I couldn't speak any higher of this app and their customer service. The app has fantastic features, that can be tailor-made to your needs! And if you have queries or need a hand, their support team is knowledgable, professional and always resolves any concerns you might have.

SMOKEA®

By far the best CRM we've used so far. We were on Zendesk for the longest time then wanted to find something with better integrations, ease of use, etc. We tried Gorgias before coming here and it wasn't nearly as good as this. So glad we got this recommendation from other Shopify Plus users.

DroneCause

Excellent product overall, having exceeded our expectations. We evaluated the other solutions on Shopify and selected Re:maze. We have experience with customer support teams for many years and so have seen many systems in action including Salesforce Service Cloud, Intercom and Zendesk, having used them all for years at a time. Therefore were looking for a robust case processing inbox with automation/workflows, an integrated help/chat on the client facing side, and scalable pricing as our business grows. After using Re:maze for 6 months I can say that we are very satisfied and have found that it meets all of our needs and more. We are using the inbox for email and chat, as well as the customer communication from Shopify which is very helpful and saves time (rather than logging into Re:maze). The support team is excellent and very flexible, for example helping us adjust the customer input form we added to our shopify site to auto process steps. Great product overall!

joshzandman

This is simply the BEST chat app I've come across! I've tried all of the most popular ones and Re:amaze is on another level. I considered using Intercom, but it is so overpriced (for what I need) and their UI is very confusing. Luckily, I found this app and I absolutely love it. It's so simple to use and it works incredibly well. Highly recommend!!

MadSportsStuff

We use this app for multi-channel customer service. Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Walmart, etc.... The integration they have done with Amazon and Shopify is awesome. Makes it so easy to lookup your customer's order when the contact you. Also use their Chat and Faq. Make Customer Self Service much easier. Easy to add to any Shopify theme. Very reasonable pricing as well vs competition. We're big fans. A lot of other 3rd party apps that integrate with Gorgias, Freshdesk, etc... are now picking up Re:amaze.