Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 2, 2023

Such a great app, brings all of customer service into one spot. Use it with RingCentral and makes phone calls easy to handle and record, seeing all the customers details in one spot. Very happy

Cuffed.com.au
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 23, 2022

We are fairly new to reamaze (using it now for a little over a month) but fell completely in love. We have been using a different CRM app but their recent pricing changes and lack of attention to small business needs (I understand large companies are valuable customers but you should not abandon your first backers) made us look for an alternative. And are wee happy to have found reamaze.
It was super easy to install and get configured to our branding and needs and we have so far seen great feedback from customers on our support and for the ease of use the chat and helpdesk.
We are so happy we found reamaze and made the switch.

Tico Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 22 days
November 11, 2022

We love Re:Amaze! We've been on the platform for about 2 years and our customer service has never been better! We can see every message a customer has ever sent and every order they've ever placed all from within the conversation we're having with them. We can also set-up accounts, create orders, cancel items, issue refunds and check tracking information all without leaving the conversation! The platform is incredibly intuitive and easy to use - we've added all of our teams from around the world and transformed how we engage with customers in every region. Whether it's creating a chatbot that speaks Japanese, training the AI to recognise "Where's my order" in Dutch or offering FAQ's in German, thanks to Re:Amaze we can do it all! Like all systems, Re:Amaze has its moments, but their support team is actually pretty good. They're quick to respond to and resolve issues and they have always been very open to our ideas and development requests!

Denman UK
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 29, 2022

This app is very helpful. We can manage messages from almost all channels (*Pinterest and Youtube are not supported yet) on 1 platform and see the data. And the support is great!

Ling's Moment
Hong Kong SAR
July 25, 2022

We have been a user of Re:amaze for almost 3 years. It continues to WOW us as a simple yet robust customer communications platform. It is affordable, simple to set up and if you run into issues, their customer support team is very helpful. We have multiple brands with different email addresses, integrations, like Shopify, to manage orders and more. We take advantage of the built in CSAT tool as well as the reporting options. It's a great platform!

FruitStand.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 20, 2022

Re:amaze is indeed an amazing asset for your business. We moved from the other CRM provider over a year and a half ago and never looked back.
The whole system is very logical, modern, and easy to use, with an enormous amount of automation capability. It takes some time to set everything up, but it is definitely worth it! The software itself is amazing, you are able to integrate it with Shopify, Klaviyo, Loyalty Lion, Stamped, etc, and to have all information about the customer in one place without ever leaving the app.
The customer service is outstanding! They are super helpful. thoughtful, patient, and fast, everything is handled in a timely and professional but friendly manner. We are definitely looking forward to continuing to use Re:amaze in the future and highly recommend it.

Conscious Items
June 30, 2022

I love using the templates options to save some answers for commonly asked questions. It's a great tool to keep everything organized!

PipelinersCloud
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 27, 2022

We've been using Re:amaze for a few years now and have loved our experience. It is a great tool for automating some of our emails and chats and the analytics are very helpful for growing and scaling our business. The support staff is always helpful and quick to reply.

Made By Mary
April 14, 2022

I've been using Reamaze for over 2 years. We got 1800 emails behind and we couldn't keep up, the automation and the workflows options that you can implement are a godsend. I just had my second Support call with Dakota. They offer one on one support when you are trying it to a Reamaze to a new level. This time I learnt how to use "Intents" this will save even more time, when dealing with customer inquiries via chat and email. Don't know where we would be without Reamaze. Thank you so much!

TV REMOTES
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 1, 2022

I looked for a long time for an app to give me a robust helpdesk AND to help me manage conversations across email and social media apps. Reamaze is it. Customer support has been amazing and I can't wait to incorporate everything this app has into my workflow as we grow.

Oaktone