Recart: SMS & Messenger

SMS & FB Messenger Marketing: Pop-ups, Flows and SMS Campaigns

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recart SMS and Messenger marketing popup, campaign, automation

Double Take Body

I definitely enjoy using this app with my shopify store. Recart has helped me recover abandoned carts and it has been financially beneficial for my eCommerce store. That's just one of the many features that they have available for me to make profits and also gain more repeat customers.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. :) We are always happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if you feel like it. :)

Out of bounds

Awesome app, very helpful customer service, increased my conversions dramatically!! I highly recommand it

June 2, 2019

Yay, that's great news. :)

Thanks for your honest review, we are glad that Recart helped your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

INOMEGA

Hey, very nice app and a very reactive support with incredible advice. I recommend to use this app. Definitely worth it.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it. :) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :)

Allurbeauty

Long story short it's really Great App, Great Customer Service, recommend this to all new shopify store owners

Hi there,

That is great to hear, thanks for your feedback. :) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :)

The Alpha Sister

Not only is this app amazing and SO important to an online business, but the customer service is seriously the best i've experienced ever! Especially Zsofi! I only have positive words for this company! :)

March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

LoveSpoon Candles

I just downloaded the app again, Barbara went the extra mile and had the app fully reset for me as I was having issues with old coding showing up on my site. This successfully was cleared out and then Barbara walked me through step by step how to fully set up Recart. I hope to get many people signed up that will eventually lead to more conversions down the road. Thanks so much to Barbara! You are the BEST! Much appreciated.....

Thank you very much!

iCosmetrend Store

Amazing Support, Not tried the app yet but i'll for sure!
And i'm sure it will be so great.

Thank you!

WodBottom

Easy to use and well designed app. Customer support is fantastic when/if you need it...though you probably won't.

Thank you very much!

BeCurly

Simlpe to use. Have it all in 1 app than the other brands who split it to many apps. Very fast customer service - replyed within less 10 mins.

Thank you!

Berg

Very good app! Customer Service is always available! they do a great job!
it's definitely worth the money.

Thank you so much!