Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Tristan's Trove

Good so far, wish support was a little more responsive. I like the options and flexibility of the app

FeaturedCases

This app has been phenomenal during the past year. The automation and convenience is truly unmatched and I can't thank you all enough.

fantasticbeastsmovieshop

Amazing app it really helped grow my business and I got a ton of value out of it made about 20k just from this app

Gadgets4lyf

I used this app to get peoples attention and bring them back. Such a useful app! Im glad i downloaded it!

Humblefy

Great app! Increased my abandoned checkouts. Works best if most of your traffic comes from Facebook or Instagram.

wevostore

this app works fine!! like real fine! but if only it synced with pixel to help us target more the lost visitors.

midnightinparis

For now the app looks great with a lot of options features so now I still have to figure out how to use it properly.

LipFi's Barber Shop

Des conversions depuis l'installation de recart, nickel, j'en suis très content. Je conseille à tous ceux qui veulent faire des ventes.

Hash Gorilla

Just installed the app. Want to convert those abandoned carts to PUR. Lets see how it goes. I hope this goes well

Got Your Six Gear

This app is awesome! Hoping to see better results as traffic increases to my store - but it really helps drive buyers back to my site. Sometimes the dashboard has loading issues. But other than that it is great.