Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Recart
4.8
January 14, 2019

these guys have double charged me twice, then after I uninstalled their app after months of not benefiting from it, they charged me again. Might be a good app for you, but a BIG THUMBS DOWN on their billing department/system!!!!!

Legging Hut
Time spent using app: 8 months
Recart replied March 21, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! :)

The cause of these charges is the way app subscriptions work on Shopify - if you uninstall an app, your subscription automatically gets cancelled. As our monthly usage fee is pre-paid when you re-installed Recart and re-subscribed, you got charged again automatically.

However in case you contact us directly about the double charges, we can offer you a refund. ;)

December 28, 2018

Doesn't work at all and difficult to find how to unsubscribe. I'm not satisfy. I paid 3 months for nothing

Anjali Yogi
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Recart replied March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback. :)
Our team tried contacting you to resolve any issues you had, but we haven't received a reply from you. In case you'd like to give Recart another try with proper assistance, please feel free to get in touch - we're always more than happy to help! :)

December 27, 2018

Misleading app. Doesn't work as described.
Very disappointed in the service or Recart Messenger Marketing.

BRKLY.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
Recart replied March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
It seems to be caused by a misunderstanding that we'd love to help you sort out. Please get back to us so that we can get to the bottom of your issue and so that you can have the user experience you were hoping for.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Edited December 6, 2018

I have tried this app for messenger retargeting and abandoned cart. I have not got improvements. As Recart offers 30 days or an initial 7 days trial and a trial extension of 21 days for completing 3 easy goals (completed), you get charged $29. It's confusing and a way to steal you money. I would NOT recommend using this app.

Mondosol shop
Norway
Time spent using app: 16 days
Recart replied March 21, 2019

Thank you for the review! :)
We do offer a 7+21 day free trial, and even if the trial period expires we never start charging you unless you activate your paid Recart subscription manually on the billing page.
Our support team is always more than happy to help you if you're confused about our billing system - or anything else really - so please feel free to get in touch anytime! :)

Edited November 13, 2018

still figuring out how it works, they say its free trial, but when you install it they ask you to write a nice review about them and do othr things to extend the free trial

My Little Things Shop
Time spent using app: 15 days
Recart replied March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review, we always appreciate the feedback.
When you sign up for Recart, you start an initial 7 days of free trial. We indeed offer an extension to up to 28 days through completing simple actions.
I believe there was a misunderstanding here since we never offered a trial for Shopify reviews, we aren't allowed to do so and we highlighted this fact on the Extend Your Trial page as well. We offer a trial for other goals such as 'enabling Messenger subscription', etc.
Our support team is always here to help you if you have any question so please don't hesitate to contact us! :)