Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

The Source Incarnate

Extremely user-friendly and conveniently customizable, could use a little more work when it comes to integrating branding consistency with your site but overall great and clean

Geração Tech

APLICATIVO REALMENTE CAPAZ DE ALCANÇAR O OBJETIVO DE NOS AJUDAR, RECUPERA COMPRAS DE UM MODO INCRIVEL

lifemeh

Still in the trial period. Not many subscribers are showing up but it's difficult to judge if it's customer's disinterest in app or the quality of my traffic. I think if it begins to collect subscribers it will be a very useful tool.

Goo-Cheap

how can i enable subscription by default!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above The Waves

If you want the best Facebook Messaging app, Recart is the go-to app because of the customizable messengers you can create. The only thing that you might want to consider is the Abandon Emails Series which might go to peoples spam folder.

TRIATHS

Recart is a great app to do email marketing and facebook bot chat with customers. Looking to recover a lot of lost sales!

Cleve7deals

Good and useful app but $30 bucks a month seems way too much to me. It should be like $15 bucks a month.

Sparklez Online

Recart is amazing. I can customize my emails and decide on the number of reminders to be sent out to my customers. All these emails are sent out automatically with great templates. It even comes with free trial ! Although no sale during my 7 days trial, i'd love to extend to see this app's full potential :)

12th Tribe

we would like to use the trial again because we had some trouble with getting it to trigger. I think it would be a great app though! jj

ShopStopBuy

I just started using this app it's really cool.No result yet. Waiting for the results. Just try it out you will love it.