Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Opticalbazaar

Good app..nice features..i hope it will work for my store.

Thatsminenow

Still testing the app, looks promising so far.

Orass

Great but the cart doesn't load sometimes

Ambiance Zen Store

OK I need more time to use OK I need more time to use OK I need more time to use

Hawkeyeglasses

Great app to send automatic emails. Def captures more emails than shopify!

Petlovergifts

First day, I'll update it when I have any results.

Habitude

Just started using the app seems to be fair but the price seems too steep.

Unature

After one week of trying this app.
There are two issues need to be addressed.

1. The most important issue is, this app can't sync with order status of my store.
When an order is successfully created, the app doesn't know it, so my already-purchased customer would receive abandoned cart campaign.

I've contact the team, but after 5 days, this bug is still there with no further update. I am forced to pause all my abandoned cart campaigns.

And this is the main reason of 3 stars, I know I may be impatient, there can well be some difficult technical issues dragging the team. But, the existence of the big fat bug is real. I would love to change to 5 stars once the issue is solved.

2. The Facebook messenger campaign and email capturing section is a GREAT idea. But somehow, the messenger email capturing feature is kind of lazy, it did not show up every time . I place this email-capturing widget on every product page, theoretically, this can capture most of the emails. But in reality, the email capture rate is 50%. That being said, the messenger widget is still MUCH BETTER than traditional pop-ups.

3. I got to say, the other part of this app is VERY GOOD. Beautiful dashboards, highly customizable, friendly to multiple languages, and the whole campaign structure is complete.

Dendishop

Hope this will be good! I haven't tried it yet, but looks promising!

Codahairllc

The idea of the app is great. Would appreciate if there was a way that potential customers HAD to provide emails in a way that is not too prohibitive or that would deter the purchase. It doesn't really help to have an email capture pop up that most people close anyway.