Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Jhons t-shirts

I just started dropshiping and i think this app will help,i will give it 5 stars because it`s free and i think it`s going to boost some sales

VitaPharm

Thanks for the free app easy to use. 5 stars. Easy to install and no coding needed. Only started using now but im sure it will work great

Ovolo Karachi

Nice Free App, but messed up with pictures in my shopify theme and had to made a new one and publish it

FrenchiStore

Very very useful for social proof and i got a lot off orders , thank you so much guys for this great .

babyheadprotector.com

not bad but hard to configure so I wish that you give us a tutorial because it's not very easy and thanks

Fashion By Me

I love how it worksI love how it worksI love how it worksI love how it worksI love how it worksI love how it worksI love how it works

The Teddy Rose

since I still haven't use yet, will come back and review update after. It seems a great app, keep it up

ORDRESSY

top app for my new store shopify and my work
nice one keep goin your work and strategy for online shops

Onelife Organic

I really like this amazing results and awesome communication really amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing

BrightSparkLedUSA

so far so good .......................................................................................