Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Meow Merch Store

I love this app! easy to use and perfect for beginners. I downloaded it for my store and it integrated seamlessly.

Luxury Hair Oasis

I used this app to help build trust with my customers by showing them that people are shopping with me!

Animal Desire

Eu comecei a utilizar o aplicativo agora, já me recomendaram bastante. Apliquei na minha loja hoje e vou começar a testar.

My Vpro

a very good and useful app, it works very well on my website. Definately recommend it. simple and easy to use.

Kwintas Pulseras Atbp

Sales Pop up helped increase my sales and has shown potential buyers that they can trust our online store.. Thanks to Sales Pop Up...

Royal brand

good app
i like it so much
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

gmorosestore

handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ZONA MARCAS

La acabo de instalar, es simple de configurar, resta ver si funciona y da buenos resultados. Lo mejor de todo es que es gratis.

Gretzon

great and easy to use that can add to my sotore and to make it high profit .i like this apps the way i use

Pink Tier

This app is really nice it does what the name