Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

albussevruspotter.com

Time spent using app 12 minutes

best free app and good helpline service..............................................................................

dottedzebra.us

gghhdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

May 5, 2021

AllStar Fitness Ltd.

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm yet to see how it works because there no results yet but am looking forward to seeing what the results are before I decide

May 4, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope that it will perform well on the store and help you achieve your goals.

Luxury Lashes N More

thanks i will give it a try to see if i like it hopefully it helps improve sales ans gain more customers

April 29, 2021

We saw that app is working just fine on your store and hopefully helping in boosting sales. We encourage you to add review when you have fully experienced our free app on your store.

Classy & Crafty Blanks LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just downloaded it, but can't wait to see how it benefits my business. My goal is to engage with my customers to bring in sales.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. We hope that app will perform well on your store and help you achieve your goals. We encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the benefits of the app.
All the best!

Holograma Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Vou testar, parece ser bom, espero ter bastante conversões com essa estratégia para alcançar clientes.

April 2, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to remove it and add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. All the best!

Gold Armoire Beauty

I haven't has a chance to use the app yet but I will come back with a thorough review once up and running!

March 22, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We request you to remove it and add later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. Our support team is also available for assistance, just in case. All the best!

Lady B Sportswear

Location Ireland

Just installed the app. Didn't get a chance to test it yet. Will update the review once I see how it works.

March 8, 2021

Adding review is optional to user our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will improve conversion and generate sales for you. All the best!

Goose products

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 28 minutes

qmisdhfyiuoqsoidfuhopisqujfoipudfoufpofosioosfoiuqfdsqoqsofopiodfoipsfpuqspofdoipqsfoiqfodpusuoifiouqspoifuqpsoudfpquspdfi

February 12, 2021

Adding review optional to use our free app. We appreciate that if you add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will help you boost your sales. All the best!

Luna Rose Boutique Co.

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Unsure. Kind of being pushed to review before I can move forward into the app. I haven't even had a chance to use the app but can't do anything until I review it. Very weird.

January 25, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to reinstall the app and our support team will help you set up the app. All the best!