Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

ISABELLA WEST

Customer support responded reasonably fast and resolved my issue mostly and and working on the rest and will get back to me. Pretty good

Presets & Places

This is an interesting way to show demand for products. I like the visual element but am yet to see results

TBmaxStore

Not bad, i will try it for a while. Because it is FREE!! Hope it can help us to solve my problem.....

RestLiss

I used this app to help generate more sales and traffic to my site. This app works very well and I am impressed.

My Destiney

We will see how it works I just downloaded it today. I’m excited to see the income it may bring my store

BaeVibez Skincare

Just installed this app, so far its been a good experience. I lke the app so far, currently working on it now.

BambooGorilla.com.au

I like the pop ups but they can appear a bit scammy or untrustworthy. Too many pop can make it seem unrealistic.
Just feedback I've been given.

Hibabyshops

Beyond 21 Boutique

I like the app and it works great but it makes my site somewhat cluttered. Decided to not use it for now

Atlas Chaussures

Je viens d'installer cette application; et tout porte à croire que le résultat sera au rendez-vous.