Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Adores Cat

Good very useful App does what the developers promised. Now i get sales pop notifications before my customers check out. Thanks guys

July 27, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us, We hope our app will help you optimize conversion on your store and bring more sales. Thanks!

Tucuju Shop Brasil

Aplicativo maravilhoso já to gostando demais, perfeito pra quem ta começando a sua loja na shopify!!

July 27, 2020

We are grateful for your kind words and glad that you liked our app. Good luck for more sales.

Dress28

Seems to work.
Just installed the app and the proof of sales looks really good:)
Not sure how to get the Countdown timer to work..

July 27, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback. You need to set start and end time in order to make countdown timer work properly. You may also reach out to our support team via in-app contact form and they'll be glad to assist you.

amazighada.com

Eine großartige Anwendung, die das Vertrauen der Kunden in das Einkaufen erhöhen kann, indem Bestellungen in meinem Shop angezeigt werden. Danke

July 27, 2020

We are so thankful for the great review and glad that you liked the app. We hope it will boost your sales. Good luck!

RoyaltyLightings

good but sometimes pauses and doesn't work. Best app for it to be free and it very useful for conversions

July 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share honest review. In order to provide continuous free services to our large user base, app does need regular maintenance and updates.

We make sure that no data/settings are lost and it keeps working as soon as updates are completed, and we appreciate our users like you who continue to support our free app.

bestunic

I like this one since it's really simple and very easy to use. It makes our website really popular and welcome among our customers.

July 22, 2020

We are glad to read your review that our app brought positive changes on your store. We hope it will bring more sales and you'll be glad to rate us 5-star;)

SocSoc

Look very promising. I like that it gives you a "exact" day from the last purchase where made. The only thing I miss. Is that could be translated into spanish instead of using a "random number".

July 22, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. Although you can translate contents but yes only with random number. So, we'll soon release updates and bring translation for Time Ago text to open up more possibilities of translation. Thank you for feedback and review.

Design Latam

Reu Peru

Muy buena recomendada 100% Me ayuda muchisimo con las ventas en mi pagina web de ropa, la recomiendo mucho

July 22, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending our app. We are glad that it boosted your sales for free ;)

Comfortask

Works well. I will upgrade plan as soon as I get more sales. I also need to translate to french. Thanks

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review. Our app is totally free at the moment and you have full access to all features. You can also translate contents in French. In case you need help, please reach out to our support team from in-ap contact form and they will be happy to guide you.