Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

BARCUR OFFICIAL

Now can't say nothing - Just installed. Will test and will back with additional review )) Thank you

Bric Babez

I used this app to show my customers of recent purchase and hopes that they will make one themselves. I like how simple and easy it was to install.

January 13, 2021

The app will definitely establish social proof and boost sales on your store. Thank you for adding the review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experiences 5-star with us.

code777.in

seems good till now, not used before but I am very positive about this one now. lets hope we get more conversion

January 12, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. We hope the app will improve sales on the store. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-star with us. All the best!

Surprise Couture

Great so far... I am interested in how this would look on my website. Still in the process of setting up, so I may be back to update my review...

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We'd like to hear more rom you in order to make your experience 5-star with our free app. In case you need any help, you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form. Cheers!

Luvion Fashion

very good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp

January 5, 2021

Well, this review has made our day. Thank you and good luck for many sales to come.

TRBcenter

That was a great experience. The FAQ help me to change some little things so it's helpfull. thank's for this ap

January 4, 2021

Thank you for trying out the app and liking it as well. We hope that it will bring lot of sales for you. All the best!

November by Cathleen Erin

Seems easy enough to use, but I can't go back and edit a campaign and I feel like I should be able to do that!

TYMBR APPAREL

great app, works great.......for what i need it to do for my business.........................................................................................................

alhawtamall

very good app very good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good app very good app very good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good app very good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good app very good...

shopmakeup.com.br

Muito bom o aplicativo pois com ele as conversões cresce muito e através disso vendemos muito mais do que o normal. Obrigado!!!