Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Confortleg

facile et pratique d'utilisation. Tout a fait adapter aux sites e-commerce, j'espere obtenir des ventes grace a cette application.

Detoxiwater

this is a really good app. good for conversions and that extra sauce to get some conversions. 10 for 10!

March 29, 2021

We are happy to read this 10/10 review of yours. We'd like to learn more about your experience to also make it 5-star with us :) All the best!

H1GHER FITNESS

This app is really helpful on showing my new customers what I have available.This app is really helpful on showing my new customers what I have available. Showing these pop ups are very useful

Wahine Cosmetics

Can be abit confusing setting up but after you have a play around and get familiar with the app it's easy as to use. Very basic format I love it and love how it shows you how much $$ you've made from the pop ups.

March 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the great feedback. Although we tried to keep it simple and preconfigure the default settings for the ease but we understand there's always room for the improvement.

We'll be adding help articles and videos soon and sure enough it will make your experience 5-star with our free app. Cheers!

Paws & Co

i used this app to help me set up reviews and timers and it works great! Sales pro has made it so simple to set up and use highly recommend

ASCETIC inc.

I used this app to generate sales pop-ups on my store. This helps my conversion rate and overall sales.

KAYETRIOT MEDIA, LLC

Just started Not sure how well works yet. Apparently I have to review the app before I use it which is kinda weird.

Snack Town Malaysia

It's very easy to set up and so far it's working really well. Dashboard is also quite simple to use and navigate.

March 16, 2021

Glad that app is working really well and you found it very easy to use. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-star with our free app. All the best!

Oculium VR

Just started using this, been able to set it up so lets see how it goes! Was trying to find out how to randomize the order of popups though - as it just starts from the last sale at ever page - so if someone is on my landing page and goes to a product page, they just see same 1-3 last sale popups in a row...would be good to randomize from say a selection of 10-15 sales?

DE-MAR sunglasses

it's cool i like it it helps a lot and easy to use thank you so much for making this helpful app , perfect

March 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.