Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Herb Builder

it is very very very good and seems to do something good. Wow I am amazed and I was required to write this.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for the great review. Adding review is totally optional to user our free app and its is mentioned in the dashboard. We hope our app will perform well on your store.

Kidskasteel

Good app, nice sales and a nice stock counter and timer. A lot of sales and my webshop looks nice because this is a really good and nice app. It works and it is nice to have it on your website.

November 9, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to write this amazing review and recommending the app. Next time we hope it will have full 5 stars though :P All the best!

iPosture

Sales Pop is interesting with those 3 options we need for conversions: sales notifications, countdown timer, and stock countdown all for free.

XCLOSET

This app works well. I recommend installing this app if you want to build trust with your prospective customers. Trust me...people will click the pop-ups. I have converted several orders with this app for free! My only critique is that this app automatically adds new inventory items to the countdown timer, which causes me to have to remove each item individually that I do not want to show on the countdown timer (quick and easy step, but annoyingly redundant). Also, the pop-up social proof will show recent purchases of items even if it's no longer published to your store; when a visitor clicks on the pop-up, it will navigate you to a broken link (but you'll have the option to choose which pop-ups show..so it's a give and take) Overall great product!

November 6, 2020

Thank you for adding this detailed honest review. We're continuously adding more features and support to automatically block sales notifications of removed items. We hope that it will make the life easier. Again we are grateful for these kind words. All the best!

HYDE

Works well ! so good! exact what I needed, but I don't get everything but it works hehe! Thanks for this

November 6, 2020

We are glad that you found exactly what you needed. You can contact our support team for your questions and queries. Thankyou for adding the review.

funnshy

这个应用还不错,仍然会有一些需要改进的地方:比如重复地弹出相同的窗口而不是对于加购或者购买循环的弹出,希望应用越来越好。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

November 3, 2020

Thank you for the review. You may use the show random popup option to avoid showing the same popup repeatedly. Please also contact our support team via in-app contact form for further assistance.

Atlântica Import Store

well, i'm starting use right now, it looks good. I'm looking for an app to helps me become trustly my store

November 3, 2020

We hope that our app will establish social proof and build trust on your store. Thank you for adding the review.

PhoenixCoco

like good, perfect with create my web in internet. Its so amagazing about the app is very good for notification and stock product

November 3, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review and glad that you liked the app as well. Thank you and good luck.

Tudo em 1 shopp

muito bom app recomedo a todos, muito facil de usar,para fazer tudo o que precisa dentro da sua loja,obrigado

November 3, 2020

Thank you for writing this great review for the app. We hope you'll further update it to reflect your recent experience after using the app for a good amount of time.

CHAIGO

App seems too work very good. in Germany you need a double opt in version to send new customers e-mails. You should work on that.