Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Tremaire

Good app. helped generate some revenue for our store. definitely recommend for businesses trying to encourage more sales,

bellizi.com

mhsrs,mhhjjghjgjhghfhgfhgdfxbvbvnmn,jzuzftzrrsstyygnfgndnfnmuzuzliéoPhéihlpàpiàpihkjgjhgj fgfhgfhgdhdjtzdz

Sparkle Sparkle

There's a lot of features on this app which make it great. However, my theme fought with these features, causing the page to reload and look jumpy. I really recommend this app and will be checking on it later down the road.

Germaction inc.

J'aime beaucoup la facilité d'utilisation, j'y vois plein de possibilité pour ma boutique shopify, ce sera assurément un succès

Black Diamonds New York

It's good until some features stopped working. :/ The sold counter started to appear on our website although it's turned off. There is no way for us to access this feature due to app maintenance etc. This issue affected our conversion, unfortunately. It s a great app overall. I hope it gets fixed asap. Thank you!

OzoKart

We are using this app because of its simplicity and ease to use. And the support team is awesome they always ready to help.

GAMA SPORT

molto semplice da utilizzare, utile per chi vuole pubblicizzare anche articoli gia venduti nel proprio store.

teefever

i love the pop up sales notification. It make my website look reliable and improve the vitality. and it is free.

Ancient Baby Brand

I used this app to help me convert more traffic into sales. I am in the beginning stages of use, but I believe it will help.

TMP

It's good.fdksal; fjdklsa jklfdjs aklfjdkl fjdsklafjldkjaflkjdklfjasdlkfjaslkdfjlsadjflkasdjflksdjfl