Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

LaStretta

I like it so far. Downloaded it because I hear a lot of dropshipping YouTubers talk about the app so I decided to give it a try.

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your review and liking the app. We are hopeful it will bring sales for your store by improving the conversion. Good luck!

dimension7

nice, for use it . Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

July 13, 2020

Well, thank you for sharing the review. We encourage you to update it later when you have experienced it for good amount f time on your store, it's optional though.

gclproducts

I use it for my web site and i like so fa, i,m still discovring everything. but wat i know now i like it.

FLYLAV

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

health-for-live

I just use this Application for few times and know a little bit about Popups.
I can tell you more when i know more.

World Shoes México

Aplicando el descuento que tienen ahorita el envio me salio gratis practicamente, tardó un día mas de lo recomendado porque el repartidor no encontraba mi domicilio, pero los tenis todo bien y sin salir de casa.

nice life

It doesn't work without comment,It doesn't work without commentIt doesn't work without commentIt doesn't work without comment

Coco x Fifi

Nice app, hope I can add countdown timer to selected collections easily aside from turning it on off one by one per product

El Tocador de Sofía

It looks pretty cute and gives to customer a reliable aspect of the store. Good graphics and good look

Bamfoo

I like very much the app. I hope it'll help to convert those customers who are reluctant. Is there a chance I can translate the "x hours ago" into Spanish?