Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer

Essential Deals PH

this is super nice! i love the app. so easy to install and its free! more revenue for me because of this app! thank you

August 6, 2020

Awesome! This review has made our day. We are glad to see that our free app is improving your revenue.

Power Kneeb™ Shock Active Support

One of the best free app's that i use. It is really cool. So much options that will help you to make your shop better than other.

August 6, 2020

We are grateful for your kind words and glad that you found our free app so useful. Good luck for more sales.

softdriveco

It's a really good app. It helps with the social proof of my store which in turn leads to more sales. Good job

August 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review and 5-star rating. Its great to know that our free app is bringing more sales on your store.

littlehomemadeco

Great app, Easy to use, and was able to have a custom pop up. Love it.

Definitely recommend this app.

August 5, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. Thank you for loving it and recommending it to the community.

Cosmetixph.com

I used this app to help me do. easy to use!! i love it!! more free app to use because i'm a beginner in shopify.

Oakenheist

Best of all its free for use. I just installed it and hope that it will help me convert more sales for my store

Pimpin' Pets

This app has helped my store tremendously! It acts as a guide for newcomers who don't know where to start. Their features are amazing and I will definitely be using them for a while. Awesome app!

Loja do Tênis

I Enjoy this app on my store because there make several social proof :D
My conversion up 2% whit this

Pierre Lotti Coffee

This is an awesome app and very easy to set up....I will recommend it to anyone who wants to make sales!

BeautyFindMe

Awesome Apps! really increased sales.. i recommend this definitely. Good Templates and dashboard....