Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

deephealthy

it was great i love the experience with the app way more than expected so thank you guys ........................................................................................

Discount Deals Dublin

is there an option to take out the power by message on the pop up ? if there is it isnt clear how but othwer than that i am happy with it

BERCYCOSMETICS

j'ai du mal a faire configurer l'application dans ma boutique .
mais dans sa globalité c'est une trés bonne application .

BNMPLUSS

This App is Amazing got love it, I recommend this for everyone who wants a good outcome, I found it easy to use. Absolutely Perfect APP

Custom Creations

I used this app to help me get started on Shopify, It's good but I feel like if there is a way to know that everything is working that would be cool

Entni

It's a nice app that's easy to use. It is extremely useful for beginners! I highly recommend it; I am very pleased with it. Let's get started.
Highly recommend this app loved it

Mary's Bread Box

The app seems to be really helping so far. Will check back in a bit for another review. It's simple and easy to use.

TheAmityBrand

Great app!!!!! I had more sales since I got it. You don't know what you are missing!!! Recommended!!

Winking Tools

whaat mean? i dont kown how can use it ,always connecting.
over and over.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shop Gorgeously

I like the app overall, I just cant figure out how to do a pop up for when customers come to my website.