Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Teté Plata

Todavía no puedo opinar a fondo pero con lo que he visto en descripción de la app y su configuración me parece muy adecuada, interesante para incentivar las ventas y fácil de configurar.

U'SKIN

Sales Pop Up doesn't appear on my store after settings have been done.
Hopefully I'll be able to find a quick solution otherwise I'll disable the app.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your words. We saw that pop ups are appearing on your store according to settings. We'd love to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars.

BLM on me

This app is cool! It helps my business a lot. Will recommend it to others. Thank you very much. Let's use

November 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing this great review and recommending the app. We'll be glad to learn more to make your experience 5-star with us. All the best!

Cosmo Herbal

awesome! this is very easy to use and I really recommend to anyone who wants reviews for their website, good application, I installed it and it's useful and I lied it, it's easily installed and help me to get a review, this is really a good app to sale our product and increases the sales.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your words with us and the community. We hope our app will perform will on your store. God luck.

Pips Treats

Just installed. So far so good. I wish the sales pop allowed you to remove the customers name though.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for sharing the feedback. Yes you can remove the customer name variable and use the word like 'Someone' to replace that. If you need help, connect with our support team and they'll be glad to assist. All the best!

ESCOGIDO BBC

the application is very useful. It works great on my website. I think the fomo element helps the urgency of the purchase a lot.

November 18, 2020

Glad that you found the app useful and its performing well on your store. Thank you and good luck for many more sales to come.

Rangoo-beauty

I used sales pop up It is looking good Let's try more and make money. Nice nice. Recommend ! ........

SafeLockFR

Is a good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good application !!!

November 13, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience 5-star.

Dlike Brasil

muito bom, gostei do Itens em estoque.ppdedededededeeffffefItems left in stock.Items left in stock.Items left in stock.edede
Plus Size Sexy Bikini 2020 Floral Print Maiô Maiô Feminino Cintura Baixa Conjunto de Biquíniv topotpropopeopqwoepq

November 11, 2020

Thank you for liking the app. Adding review is optional to use our free app so we request you to update/add later to reflect the actual experience of using the app on your store. If you need help, you can connect with our support team.

Los caprichos de Lys

Great, it has many options. I dont know how change the language. I love the diferent themes that I can choose

November 11, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Simply add the contents in your preferred language or check with our support team using in-app contact form.