Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Homelid

Good app, jai meme pa ecore essayé ;) c'est obligé de faire un commantaire avant d'utilisé l'app, merci beaucoup

Old Harbor Tea

It's a really nice app. very useful for user engagement. now just added to my shopping cart can't write much at this stage. but once we'll track data and functions we will again write a long review.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for adding our free app on your shop and writing a review. We hope that it will boost your sales. Although adding review is optional but we'll be looking forward to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with us.

Jurassic Studio

I just installed it, and i will try it for a while to see how it will work on my site. I like that it shows recent sales to boost conversions. I don't like the fact that i have to review it before trying it. I will update my review later if it don't warrant 5 stars.

January 19, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We hope that app will boos sales on your store and soon you'll share your experience of using our app on your store. All the best!

Batter that Matters

I have to review before using it. Here is my review. I will probably update once Implement the app on my site.

Wink Wrap

my sale has increased since the first time I used this app on my store, good thing of this app its free of use!

January 18, 2021

Glad to know that our free app is boosting your sales. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us. Thank you for the review.

ticketcase

Right now I am testing it! I will leave 5 stars after some time running it! If it is worth I won´t have any issue in adding the last star!

Aureadeal

awesome product i thoroughly enjoyed and got 3000 dollar worth of sales from this application itself highly recommended this application to all of you. last bit not least this application is free of cost.

January 14, 2021

That's a good review. We're glad that our free app is producing great results for you. We'd like to learn more from you on how we can make your experience 5-stars with us. All the best!

BARCUR OFFICIAL

Now can't say nothing - Just installed. Will test and will back with additional review )) Thank you

Bric Babez

I used this app to show my customers of recent purchase and hopes that they will make one themselves. I like how simple and easy it was to install.

January 13, 2021

The app will definitely establish social proof and boost sales on your store. Thank you for adding the review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experiences 5-star with us.

code777.in

seems good till now, not used before but I am very positive about this one now. lets hope we get more conversion

January 12, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. We hope the app will improve sales on the store. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-star with us. All the best!