Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Bathrooms On Tap

great app and really like it. simple to use and easy interface and will definitely be recommending to other people.

BOULEVARD

I chose this app in hopes that it would create a higher conversion rate. I like how it is to install

BREECALI

I love it I believe this app will help me get a better conversion rate. i believe this app will also help generate income

Annies_collektionz

well,still new to it,so far i like the fact that it pops up as i want it,will come back for more reviews later

Pho Luxe

nice app I like the features........................................................................

Shop by Dane

i used this app for quite a while it seemed to do an ok job.Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Noir Envy

I love this app so far and it has great conversion. I would recommend this application for any business.

prayforusclothing

Used from few months now and it is incredible how drive customers to purchase what pop up suggests.
I'd love to be able to set up the items to be shown trough the pop in specific custom order.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing the great review and feedback. Although you can select the items to show in the popup but the custom order is not available at the moment. However, either the latest orders popups are shown first or you can randomize that.

Secondly, you may also choose to shoe popups from the same product collection. We have also released new feature just recently in a bid to make your experience 5-star with our free app.

All the best!

Market Threads Clothing

This app is great I've seen it on other stores and it gives a professional look. It is great that it is free.

Vannelly

good job guys. i like all apps its simple and work very good without bug.
hope u will add more in the futur