Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 18, 2022

awesome service! Lovely. helped me get my issue settled. YAYYYYYYY. Very glad we got things sorted. Hopefully it works for my store. I am really hoping it gets my sales up. Very glad i was able to ask so much and got feedback so quickly as well as getting what i had wanted to be done, fulfilled.

Ezstarlight
Time spent using app: 27 days
December 17, 2022

Best and fast service ever <3, Appreciate the understanding and patience for customers like me. Solve my problem immediately solved

Cordecar Store
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 15, 2022

Super fast customer service they even set it up for me, instant responses. the app is amazing for $5 too, tons of extremely useful urgency widgets

EndlessRings
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 12, 2022

Mr. Alan from the care cart app helped me to set the best tool that would enable my sales income. Thank you, for all your patience, advice, and skilled knowledge. Mr. Alan is the best customer service representative ever in the world. It's a 100% good service for me.

Myat supercenter
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
December 12, 2022

It integrated seamlessly with my theme, and is very easy to customize to your liking. Highly recommended.

Krienkey
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 12, 2022

Love it! Use it on all my stores! They have multiple features to increase the sales conversion rate on your website and I can say it's definitely made a difference.

yourwantsyourneeds
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
December 11, 2022

Eva was so Prompt, and on point with everything, i appreciate her extending her service and providing the help that i needed. Im super excited to use my sales popup with shopify... i highly recommend this service !!!

dannigyrlsplayhouse
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
December 10, 2022

My experience is good. Customer support is very helpful. Fast responses and available 24/7.highly recomended.

City Canines
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 9, 2022

su atencion al cliente es la mejor, la app muy buena y tiene mas funciones de lo que esperaba. muy contento con la aplocacion

multixstore
Peru
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
December 7, 2022

Sam was great help resolving an issue I had with my website. He was super friendly and resolved the issue super quick. Very happy with the outcome!

The Coordinated Home