Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

51 - 60 of 2093 reviews

Destilo Nerd

Muito bom para conversão, me ajudou e muito, obrigado a equipe, irei manter na minha loja por muito tempo

December 28, 2020

Glad to know that app is helping you in generating sales and that you are happy with the performance. Thanks for the awesome review.

Noir Vie Co

I'm just starting to use the app so hopefully I'll really enjoy it. There's not much to say as of yet but give it time lol

Urban AvGeek

The app works indeed! The best part is that it also displays the customers' locations, thus improving my store's credibility.

Slimta

i love to use this app i really enjoy when i saw the popup of buyers and highly recommend this application to all

leather creations (Danish’s store)

One of my Mentor asks me to use this app. I simply Install this app and start using it. really I find it very helpful. I recommend others to use this easy app.

kitcanin

the best app , it's a 3-in-1 app wonder. above it is free and easy very easy to use , I recommend it

Herbal Vibes Store

nice and it work for me with no cost. truly amazing. easy to use and helpful in increasing sale. truly amazing

IQOS US

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOOO OOOO OOOD
GREAT GREAT GOOD APP GGGOOOD GREATR Tell us about your experience with Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Official Latvian Apparel

One of the most beautiful sales pop aps out there with super easy setup.
Hopefully all features stay free for those who installed it now when its still free app.

Havanist.art

Amazing! hopefully it increase my revenue, thank you! Keep going guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!