Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Open

MEgaaa dasss die app kostenlos ist...Muss es natürlich noch testen .
theopenshop.com erwarte euchhhh

mir hat alles gefallen

kauft sie

May 28, 2020

We are glad that you shared your comments with us and the Shopify community. Good luck for more sales.

Mad Lab Designs

Not quite sure how the "fast setup" works. I set up all the initial settings and set it to go live, but it didn't appear on my Shopify frontend.

May 29, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us this review. Our app needs orders to display sales notifications. Our support team will reach out to you, please help them identify any issue by sharing the information with them.

Smart Plux

Una gran aplicación para marketing de productos y así crecer tus compras y tener más clientes. Me ha servido bastante.

May 21, 2020

We're glad that you are happy with the results. Thank you very much for sharing your kind words with us.

Rags 2 Royalty LLC

Honestly, so far so good with this app integrating with my online store! Its very easy to navigate as well.

May 21, 2020

We're happy that you liked the app. Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing users like you.

EyeShine

Très bonne apppli je conseil vraiment elle est complete et facile à utiliiser.D'autres fonctionnalité

May 20, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. Thank you and good luck.

Shineled

x farla funzionare devo scrivere cose a caso fino a 100 lettere altrimenti non me la sbloccano quindi perdi solo tempo a leggere questa cosa

May 20, 2020

Thank you for the review. Our app is free it doesn't require users to leave a review to unlock it. We have also mentioned that review is optional.

We encourage you to update it once you have actually experience it on your store.

Rawasi Rose

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very nice

May 18, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave the review with us and Shopify community.

Uno Online Shop Ph

I like the app hopefully there is a way to edit all the details of the pop info of the customers visiting my shop. please make more apps like these.

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving this great review. Yes you can edit the info and also translate in any language. You may also reach out to our support team for further help.

TOOTSIES TOTES

great such a great app for my shopify website. Thanks for upping my sales. never knew existed on web

Thank You Dr. Henry

Great app so far. Thanks for uploading it and for making it free! I can't wait to see how it works in my store.

May 14, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this review. Enjoy the free app and improve your conversion. Good luck!