Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Charlie's Planet

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

March 27, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our support team has reached out to you via email to learn more about the issue. Please share your experience with them to help us resolve it for you.

One Deal Striked

I can't access any features because every time I try, I have to verify my store, which takes me back to the dashboard to where I click to change customization it just takes me back to verify, making it a pointless loop. Besides that, the app does work, it just pops up every 3 seconds...

Galaxy Island

Im having a problem adding different sale pop ups on my site I have emailed you guys hopefully you can help out ... if so this app is 5 out of 5 stars

March 4, 2020

Hi there,

We appreciate that you consider the app is 5 out of 5. Under the compliance with Shopify policies, our app displays the sale pop ups only for the original orders received on your store. That being said, custom popups cannot be added by the users.

We encourage you to reinstall the app and also rate us as good as you said . Our support team has also responded to your query and they are willing to help you boost sales on your store.

Honey Beauty Thingz

I like the fact that it made me give them a review. I guess thats the only way to get the app for you store.

March 4, 2020

Hi,

Leaving a review is absolutely optional which is clearly mentioned in the app's dashboard.

We encourage you to use this free app and then later share your experience with other users about how it fits your needs.

Gnoatto Imports

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I still not used it.;;; so far i did, I will post here my experience.................................

DailyTeethWhitening

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Ik vind het wel een goede app, maar hij werkt nog niet heel goed. Maar ik denk dat ik zelf daar even naar moet kijken.

SKYCLOU

Location Spain

la aplicación debería describir los pasos para usarlo, no entiendo en su totalidad la funcionalidad de este app.

February 24, 2020

We have pre-configured the app so the new installer can use it on default settings initially. Please reinstall the app and it will automatically start showing sales notifications if you have original orders on your store.

Our Support team will also reach out to you to further guide you. You may also contact us via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app. Thanks.

TheEstiluS

Time spent using app About 2 months

tem que avaliar antes de usar por isso a nota baixa neste comentario , caso apos o uso seja de boa qualidade avalio melhor

February 17, 2020

You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional for all users.

All Here

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Terrible service. I sent a question and they did not reply to me. It does not work on mobile. Do not use it

February 17, 2020

Hi,
It seems that you installed the app for just for few minutes and then uninstalled it along with leaving negative review.

We have checked our support desk and have not been able to find any queries from your side.

Please get in touch with our support at support@sales-pop.carecart.io to have your issues resolved.

Imports Produtos91

Time spent using app About 2 months

ainda nao usei acabei de baixar pra ver se funciona perfeitamente depois avalio melhor pra ver se supriu minhas necessidades

February 14, 2020

As a free app, leaving a review is totally optional. We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users after you have explored and evaluated the app, how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app. Thanks.