Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Skinectic

Great app . i hope it keeps doing what it has been. This is good for all shopify stores trying to boost there sales .

OromiyaShop

awesome, I love this app it helps me a lot to sell my products, I highly recommend to all of you guys

Clorofila Sea Wear

great app, useful to add trust worth to the clients. works a a great social proof. We recommend. Clothing store

Good Vibes Only | GVO

The app is truly amazing. First day using it in our Store www.goodvibesonly.it with amazing results. Many thanks

That's So Jack'd

This app is truly amazing. First day using it absolutely amazing results. I recommend this app and cannot wait for their new and up coming products.

Budget Shoppen

trying to use...will update soon how it works.trying to use...will update soon how it works.trying to use...will update soon how it works.

Duma Store

Estou testando ainda, mas pelo que ouvi falar parece ser muito bom, vamos ver daqui em diante, o que vai acontecer

Ici & Là

How can I review anything else than a 5 star rating. This app, for free broughts life to your wesite, engages your clients. As my sales are increasing, the app becames more and more accurate and efficient, as you can filter the sale notifications by collection, meaning by niche. It's pretty mint.

X Trendy Store

Extra Massage

Great App so far! I have beenusing it over 2 weeks now and have gotten some pretty good results, will be looking forward to seeing more