Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

All4CarOnline

I use this app and i like to use them. app is easy to use and maneging. this is completly and i recomend

Whatsellhk

good but no chinese version, im located in HK market.
Both chinese and english i needed.
Looking forward for new version

August 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Do you know that you can set up app contents in any language including Chinese to display popups or other features in your own language. If you need assistance you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.

Since you liked the app so we are hopeful that you can update the rating for our free app.

F For Flying

I love the idea, but the app is so slow!! I wish for the count down it would only show on actual product on sale, and not all, because changing manually on a super slow app is a pain! I had to turn it off cause I just don't have the time.

EASTEC

Esse app realmente funciona, vou instalar pela segunda vez e continuar utilizando. obrigado a equipe por disponibilizar

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the review. Although you liked the app and appreciated the team but the 3-star rating doesn't reflect your experience. We hope that you can update it for the good of our free app. :)

overseadeal

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

July 20, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We request you to update it that actually reflects your true experience of using our app. That will be helpful for us and the community. Thank you and good luck!

Aussie Rugs

This app was very helpful in adding certain features to my shopify store. It had allowed me to add a notification on screen whenever a purchase was made.

July 10, 2020

We are thankful for the review and good to know that our app is helping you to improve conversion. You can also help grow our free app by updating the rating so it can match with your actual thoughts. Good luck for more sales.

Cupping Care ™

Pas mal pour le compte à rebours pour l'instant mais des fois je le vois sur le site des fois pas :/

July 2, 2020

Thank you for the review and we apologize for the inconvenience. Countdown timer works according to UTC timezone so it may take time to match with your local timezone to display on your store. We hope you understand and reinstall the app.

Lissywatches.nl

I used the app for helping me! i Hope it works verry good. Thank you for being there! i hope for up sales!

July 1, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to review the app. As reviewing the app is optional we request you update rating later based on your actual experience o fusing our app.

We hope it will improve your conversion. In case you need any assistance, you can contact our support team from within the app.

TravisElectronix

after that i set up the app it worked for like three hours then its stopped working, i don't know why.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the review and we apologize for the inconvenience. Since the app is uninstalled, we're unable to identify any issue. Please reinstall and our support team will help you resolve any issue, so you can start boosting your sales absolutely free.

CURA Jewellery

Iv only just added it. Have some new releases later next month that I’ll test it out on! So far other reviews have been good so I’m optimistic

June 25, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. Adding the review is optional and we have mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to delete this and add it later when you have releases and actually experience the app on your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10