Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Goose products

qmisdhfyiuoqsoidfuhopisqujfoipudfoufpofosioosfoiuqfdsqoqsofopiodfoipsfpuqspofdoipqsfoiqfodpusuoifiouqspoifuqpsoudfpquspdfi

February 12, 2021

Adding review optional to use our free app. We appreciate that if you add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will help you boost your sales. All the best!

Luna Rose Boutique Co.

Unsure. Kind of being pushed to review before I can move forward into the app. I haven't even had a chance to use the app but can't do anything until I review it. Very weird.

January 25, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to reinstall the app and our support team will help you set up the app. All the best!

Painters Count

I use the app to show proof of recent sales. I am a small business and would prefer it allow showing of the most recent sales such as most recent 15, instead of 30-60-90 days.

January 15, 2021

Our app shows most recent notifications first an it only goes up to 60 days old notifications. However, you do have the settings to restrict the number of days. You may also connect with our support team via in-app contact form to correctly set up the app and they'll be glad to assist. We hope you'll update the reviews based on your recent experience of the app.

Van Gore

awesome product, i enjoyed using this app . it is highly recommended, thankful it's free. thank youuu

January 14, 2021

We're glad that you liked the app and also recommending it to others. We'd like to hear more in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.

Cjartcanada

Not sure why a review is before you actually use the app but I am looking forward to trying it and will update my review once complete

January 13, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We encourage you to add the review later once you have fully experienced it on your store. All the best!

Valise

good app just testing it out and will see how it goes. not sure if i will keep it but will just try it out for now

January 13, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We also encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced that app on your store. All the best!

Hocus Pocus Coffee

we shall see how well it end s up working. i am new to the app so I hope that it ends up increasing my conversion but asking to do a review so quickly i do not like

January 3, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We encourage you to add the review later to reflect your experience when you have used the app on your store. All the best!

floripawatch

the app is easy to use, but it is not showing up as sales notifications, I made several test purchases and this function did not work.

ZOOCOUNTRY

Just installed the app. I will give a 3 star for the moment and a more accurate feedback once i get it up and running for a while

December 16, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that it will perform well on your store to boost the sales. We re quest you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store.

Liya World

fgdfgdgdfgdfffgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

December 14, 2020

Adding review is optional to use the app. As a free app we rely on honest reviews and we hope that soon you will update it to reflect your actual experience of using our app on your store. In case you need any help, feel free to contact us at support@sales-pop.carecart.io

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12