Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

D'COR HOUSE

Ainda não usei o aplicativo, mas parece muito bom a sua funcionalidade tenho boas avalições de quem já o usou por isso estou testando.

November 27, 2021

We are glad that you already have good feedback on the app from the others. We'd suggest you to share your review of the app when you have experienced it on your store.

We hope app will help you achieve your goals and our 24/7 live chat support team is ready to answer any questions of yours. Cheers!

HairKadence|Restoring Harmony to Your Hair

I am using this app to support with conversions. I haven't really seen any growth yet so I will have to wait to give more feedback. The customer service from Chris was excellent.

HeyHudy

Awesome app. Super easy and super fast to install. Also super fast customer support response. Thanks guys for supporting businesses with great free essentials.

September 1, 2021

Thank you for the review. Adding review is optional to use our free app. We request you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store.

Ribambelle

i use this app to improve my shop. hope your promises are real.thanks. will see further if everything is ok.

August 16, 2021

We hope that our free app will help you achieve your sales goals. We encourage you to add review later when you have fully experienced our app on your store.

Altier

Its great app, You can use it get more conversion and easy to use, Thanks for share it with us, thanks

Mind, Body & Soul

Trying this out for the first time so I can't give a good review yet but it seems it is urging me to make a review. Kind of hard to navigate. I'll update later.

July 30, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store to help you achieve your sale goals.

We'll be looking forward to learn more from you so we can help you make your experience 5 star with us.

Cheers!

Comfy Life

It sometimes doesn't work and it's slow. I was using it since last month and now I noticed that it doesn't show for some products.

maceton.com.mx

Me gusto lo fácil que resulto instalarla y configurarla. Sin embargo, en ocasiones no se muestran de manera correcta los pop up en mi página.

albussevruspotter.com

best free app and good helpline service..............................................................................

dottedzebra.us

gghhdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

May 5, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope that it will perform well on the store and help you achieve your goals

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14