Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

PodBolt

I can't change the language. I don't find this option a sales popup. But I hope thi will work for me.

Meias Up Store

The app is ok and friendly. BUT we don't have a option to choose the size of the Popup on the Desktop and Mobile. For Mobile it's too big. And there is not a Portuguese Popup option. That's why I'm giving just 3 stars.

EVERBLVCK

I don't know anything about the app. They required me to rate it without the prior usage of this app.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'd like to inform you that leaving a review is totally optional and we have clearly mentioned it in the app dashboard.

We encourage you to use our free app and then later you can share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team from within the app.

Ad2kart

I havent seen any results now i cant see the recent purchase pop up....maybe i have done wrong in the setting or i dont i will take a look first

HappyPaws

Pretty good I would say, I am still figuring out how this works. So hopefully it is a beneficial app.

AirPodsGod

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.v

HIPPIES.COM

Not clear on how to set it up. It would be a 5 star if the instructions to setting up were more clear and easy to use.

VSCO Supplier

I have been using this app since I set up my online store. Im hoping it helps me and leads to more sales.

My Hairpire

It is really easy to use and helpful. This app gave me a large amount of customers and I am very thankful. It is amazing to have such a good tool for free.

Honeybee Herb