Wiser ‑Upsell, Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

FreeBabyCo.

I really enjoy this app. Customer service is SUPER FAST at responding and changed what i requested
All in all: Love it!

August 19, 2020

Its awesome to know that you like our app and the support. We always try to provide best support to our users. Thanks for the kind words :)

Rebecca Stella

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Does what it's supposed to! Had some issues upon first enabling the app that the Wiser-team promptly helped us iron out.

KathGolap

Location Bangladesh

The app is good. It has many widgets which can be placed on different pages.

The pricing is OK for large store and It also offer FREE plan If you have up-to $50 sale.

If you have very few sales and the amount cross $50, the charge is $19 which is more than 20% of revenue, it is very expensive for them.

Instead of this tier system, they could charge 1% of sales amount, It is my personal preference.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the honest review. We worked a lot on our pricing structure and tried to keep it in a way that it can be affordable both for startups and also for the enterprise stores. Thats why we kept a range of Wiser generated sale, which we consider at the time of billing.

We appreciate your feedback and will work more on pricing in future.

Thanks
Amit Porwal
Team Wiser Personalized Recommendations

Envyology

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wiser seems to put everything I've researched all in to one app. I struggled with a few apps more expensive than this one, only to dump because I found something better. I'm not having second thoughts. The support team was excellent.

Noosa Surf Works

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy to use, great customer service :)

Tienda Picaflor

Location Chile

the app is working well for me so far. it's super easy to setup. matches my theme very well.

Cyberllaneous Habits

Time spent using app About 2 months

yes i would def. use it again and again

Fab Lit

Time spent using app About 1 month

looks really good

great app

Sajebrand

So far so good the only problem is that "recommended products" is still showing, even though i unchecked that box. It may go away after a while.So far I really like the way it looks

January 9, 2020

Thanks for the review.

Actually our app uses a cache system for better performance so any change you do in app will be reflected on store in few hours.

Although, we do have a Flush Cache button as well in app to instantly clear up the cache and see updated data. :)
Hope this helps.

Au Dewie

Location Australia

Easy to use and decent functionalities