Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry

One of the best product recommendation tools we have ever used! The team is excellent and goes out of the way to help clients. Really love their assisted model of support wherein the customer service manager does the setup. Keep up the good work Wiser Team!

NOAcademy

Perfect help desk!!! Support is great, I have not yet had any evidence of increased sales but I have not started. Trust will be ok

May 20, 2021

Thanks :). Reviews like this always help us to provide best support and app experience. Glad to hear from you.

Thanks
Team Wiser AI

Sampoorna Ahara - Healthy Food, Food Delivery, Food Order Online, Healthy Snacks, Healthy Breakfast, Sourdough Breads, Sugar-free Desserts

₹100,248.00 Wiser Generated Sales at 38.57 % Conversion Rate (Clicks to sales) with one third of sale coming in from the cart page between April 15, 2021 - May 14, 2021 on our shopify website. It constituted to nearly 20% of our shop's sales. What more you want as proof that Wiser is a Must-have app on our Shopify store? Be Blessed by the Divine,
Team @ https://www.SampoornaAhara.com

May 20, 2021

Thanks for this awesome feedback. Reviews like this inspire us to provide more value by our app and to add more and more new features which can help the ecommerce stores to increase customer engagement and conversion rate. Thanks again.

Kosmios

I absolutely love this app. Our sales have increased since using it. We also needed some customizations done and the team completed it quickly. They are very knowledgeable and are a pleasure to work with.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are so glad to have you onboard and to see how Wiser is performing for your store. Our goal is to provide you the best app experience, best support and best service which can help your store in more conversions.

Thanks again.

RAVEENAS FINE ART

thankyou for the amazing customer service. Appreciate the care and concern for each and every little thing provided Like the product as well.

Sunecklace™

very nice customer support. they helped me with every problem, and did exactly what I asked for. great

HONOR

Best customer service, by far! Great product, but have a few small design limitations. Very easy dashboard to use as well.

lelive

great support and well working effective app. highly recommended for up-selling or cross selling - iain

Yeon

I used this app to have additional related products and works really well! ! Even after changed my store with different theme, they quickly added a code and was able to up and running in few minutes !

Health-E Market

Very easy to use and really helpful. If you need help with the app the customer support will help without any additional cost