Wiser ‑Upsell, Recommendations

Also Bought Together, Related Product, Personalization with AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ooh La La Skin Care

The customer service with this app is extraordinary! Many apps today don't allow you to connect with them but Wiser is not like other companies. You can actually rely on their customer service. They are courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.

Famous Ape Coffee

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Hasti and the team are superstars !! They spent hours working out a way for my pop ups to work how I wanted them too. Increasing my conversions. best customer service !!

Lore

What wonderful customer service! Hasti has gone out of her way to accommodate us and the tweaks we needed to get the Wiser app live on our site. We are delighted with the level of service received, and would not hesitate to recommend Wiser - Upsell as an app for upselling your shopify items. Thank you Hasti for all your help!

Giordana Cycling

so far, everything is going excellent. tech/customer service to terrific. the app is performing very well, just need a little more time with the analytics, but I think this is a winner

TEMPLE JEWEL

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excelente aplicacion, cumple con lo que promete en la descripcion, muy facil de usar e intuitiva. Las personas de soporte estan super dispuestas a ayudarte en todo momento y son rapidos en contestar, estoy muy contenta con la aplicacion y la recomiendo mucho.

Nakama Knives

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app with many possibilities. Big thank you to Hasti for her great customer support and fast design tweaks.

peaceofhome.se

Location Sweden

Good app, great and fast support! I used another app with the same functions as Wiser but way more expensive. I like that it's a fixed fee with Wiser no matter how many sessions there are per month!

GROOVE STORE

Location Italy

This widget was what I was looking for.
Simple, clean and minimal style.
Support was very quick to fix some issues and give me very helpful advice.
Recommended

Hoplark

Great app and a supportive team. They've gone above and beyond to make sure our theme worked with Wiser.

Dolcessa Swimwear

Time spent using app 1 day

Just downloaded the app, so far seems like a good investment, lots of features with good potential to add revenue to our sales. Amit was very informative! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44