Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Recommendations, Related Products & Bought Together

BelieveDeals

5 stars on the customer service message line. If you need help, some one would be able to assist you in lightning speed:) Cool features btw. In the process of getting it together.

FUN FITZ

This app is wonderful and it helps customers make a decision. Sometimes a suggestion is all you need to convert browsers into buyers.

Sunshine Boutique Camden TN

So far the customer service has been great. I have not had any sales yet from the app but I am hopeful. Karishma has been on top of it! She replies usually immediately and sends screenshots for additional help.

AriesJewelry

This app is truly amazing. It provides customers with suggestions or previously viewed items they have looked at. Thank you

November 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad you like the app. We assure for best support anytime.

Evan & Jane

I am using this app to add personalized recommendations and cross-sells to my site. So far I like that you can add different widget combinations to different types of pages (Product Page, Collection Page, Home Page, etc.). Customer support has been prompt and super helpful. I highly recommend so far.

November 25, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad that you like our app and support. We will keep you posted as we will be launching new features very soon. :)

H&B

Great developer goes above and beyond to help if you have issues even with other apps, eternally grateful! The app is great and easy for beginners to use.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. Our support team is ready to assist you anytime.

Trunk Clothiers

Using this app to provide product recommendations and recently viewed. I've been amazed by the customer service. Customization requests were complete on the same day I downloaded the app. Probably my best experience with a 3rd party app company so far. Highly recommended! A+

November 15, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are glad to assist you and have you onboard.

naturalift&beauty

Great service and very helpful widget!
Kind people and very professional!
Thank you will recommend.

Quick Grabs

Fantastic app. Does everything I required and more. The support team is outstanding! Very quick and efficient

Protees Philippines

What a great app! Helped us a bunch. And We're also grateful to the ever-accommodating support/dev team! Try this app now!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17