Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell Related Products, Frequently Bought Together ++

Gadgiot

Very helpful and quick customer service! Karishma helped me customize my widgets to my store and I am very satisfied. Great work!

Treasure Knot

Great app. Had a couple of issues but support was fantastic, very quick to get back to me. Very patient with me as well as I am not very tech savvy :)

Signorina Leyla

The support is fantastic and very responsive. The app is a very nice add on to the page and did not slow down product speed too much, as I had first feared. All great! - Happy customer!

Mini Kiki

Great app. support is excellent.
Easy to use app and set up all the widgets.
Highly recommended, go for it.

Doric Lenses Inc.

We use the app to add related items on product pages. The app works smoothly. Excellent customer support. Issues are resolved in no time. Thanks!

SKYE KIYOMI BEAUTY, LLC

Great customer service. Very helpful and fast reply. Issues resolved without hesitation. Thank you again!

GemDrives

Works great, lets me show bundles for my viewers on specific products which what I was looking for.

Zamps Girls Boutique

I love this app... Pricing wise it is very affordable... and their customer service is beyond great my issue was fixed in a timely manner. Download Wiser you'll love it too.

Briosa.se

Very good app (as log as i remember to reinstall everytime i make an update in my theme) also good and fast response on the support. Recommend it!

Knights Harbor LLC

Karishma was my customer support agent, she was fantastic! She helped me add Judge Me Review Ratings to my site and even fixed my page layout! Thank you very much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31