Personalized Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

L'avant gardiste

Location France

Application qui fonctionne parfaitement, leur support ont pu nous aider à mettre en forme comme nous le souhaitons les différents blocs recommandation.

TheAnimeSupply

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I can't thank enough Amit who tried to help me resolve all types of issues. His help went beyond setting up the app's widget at the right location; he actually fixed errors present in my Theme. Great service. Really appreciate it.

master-piece Online Store

Location Japan

Good performance, good support!
If you do not know something, you should ask the support team.
It is good.

July 18, 2022

Thanks for the review. Our support team always love such feedback and it motivates them to provide even better support going forward. 🙏🏻🥰

Pig-Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Im using this application for recently viewed block in my site, everything work fine, thank you so much

July 18, 2022

Thanks for the feedback. We assure you for continued support. Feel free to ask for help anytime please.

Thanks
Team Wiser 🙏🏻

E3D Staging

Time spent using app About 1 month

Hasti provided excellent support for me this morning! She was very helpful, patient and clearly knows a lot about the Wiser product. 5* customer support!

DC Stewart Labs Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

At the suggestion of a well respected graphic designer, I loaded the Wiser app to my Shopify store website. I subscribed to Wiser for the additional features for my webpages. During my preliminary process of learning the app, I reached out to the Wiser support team. I had several questions, regarding the Wiser dashboard. So, I contacted their support via live chat. I have to say their technical support engineer Hasti responded almost immediately. She walked me each process step by step. My chat what Hasti helped me understand how to navigate the Wiser subscribed functions. Hasti went above and beyond to ensure all my needs were addressed. I would highly recommend Wiser based on the app benefits. And their excellent support team mainly Hasti.

July 18, 2022

Thanks for such kind words. 🥰 Our support team is dedicated to help all merchants in setting up and learning about Wiser app. Wiser has so many features so our team works hard to ensure that your store get the best of all features we have.

Your feedback is very helpful for us, thanks again for the appreciation.
Feel free to email us your suggestions as well please, we always love to add new features based on suggestions from store owners like you.

🥰 🙌 🥰
Thanks
Team Wiser

NutraBlast

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is very easy to use and super effective. Their customer support is also excellent, they are responsive and will help you with any issues you have.

Rally Poker 5.0

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I am new using this app on my page on shopify and their customer service team solve the issue i had with some colors of the widget. They really help me very quick and also they do it by their own, thanks for the support.

Hurd Light

Very useful and convenient function!Great service! It helps my website with the related recommendation, which my expensive theme are not available.

VERDENA

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 year

Update
we have now had the app installed for just one week, and already we have had 7% increase in sales, and we are only on the free plan! I want to especially thank Karishma who is the most amazing customer success agent I have ever encountered. She has been going above and beyond to integrate the app into our site and make it look just completely streamlined with our shop's design. We have now started the free trial for the premium plan and we will update our review with our experience. Initial Review: We have just started using the app again and customer service was fantastic to help us get it to work and look exactly how we wanted. We are very much looking forward to see the results and will update here.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42