Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

Miss Valkyrie

Great app that has a lot of options for upsells. I'm still yet to see how it impacts my sales, but it provides me the tools I was looking for to suggest more products to my visitors. The support team is great! They helped me with my queries and made some suggestions.

Courage Beauty

I have to change the colour of the price and there was a bug and the support team helped me very fast. The communication was great. Thanks again

Boutique Thomas Marine

Amit answered all our question and helped us onboarding the app ! I was able to setup the widgets really fat and get sales !

UOUTFITS

Super awesome app, solved many problems, really useful and helpful, customer service is very good, well done!

Max Made Me Do It

Really helpful customer service! They reply really quickly and always come back with ideas on how to improve the service.

Sherif Store

Very useful and support is awesome... Recommended.... The idea behind the app is unique and creative.

Belmia

Easy app with a great customer service. It is free until they have proven that is works and sales are made. I highly recommend this app!

Fait Classic

The app really good with different options. I prefer the customer service that is always there to help you when you need them at most. I recommand it

Shēdo Lane

Fantastic customer service from this team. They were able to set up a number of customizations that we asked for to make it do exactly what we want. I've worked through a number of recommendation apps and this is the only one that accomplishes what we're looking for.

CC Outlet HK

This is a very useful app, easy to use and great customer service with instant response. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27