RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 21, 2019

Simple and useful. Works with all Shopify payment gateways, easy to install, looks professional. Exactly what I was looking for.

CSM24 Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited January 8, 2019

I use this app to make customers to have recurring charge notification based on product type. It is very simple and great support from staff. Wonderful product.

giftschains
South Korea
January 4, 2019

I use this app to offer a coffee subscription service to my customers. Easy to setup and works very well. The customer service is outstanding, all the questions I asked have been answered, and the team was very helpful with a small incompatibility with my theme, even over New Year's! Highly Recommended!

Beanboat
Bahrain
January 1, 2019

We started using Shopify specifically to use the Recurring Payments app. We were unable to find a similar app on Weebly or Squarespace. This app works precisely as we wish. The customer can choose a one time purchase or a subscription based on customer preferences. I needed a bit of help, so I contacted their customer service on New Year's Day, and chatted live with their support team. I'm very impressed.

Melba & Hazel
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 9, 2018

We start building a store and when we decided to use Recurring Payments, support was awesome as well as the onboarding process.

I highly recommend this as the best option.

Café Brújula
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 14, 2018

Already receiving subscriptions with this app during the trial period. I will stay on and continue using it when it kicks over to paid.

Heads up that it doesn't work with PayPal at checkout. This isn't a deal-breaker for me, but it's something to consider.

I asked for support from the makers of the app, and I received a prompt and helpful response. Good job, Olga!

Writer's Block Coffee
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 29, 2018

I'm still in the trial period but so far, so good. App is very straightforward and easy to install, and when I had a small issue with the app on my website, their support fixed it very quickly.

The major thing they could do to improve the app would be to integrate with email automation apps like Klaviyo, Omnisend, Drip and Active Campaign, and/or provide a more robust email module allowing better formatting and the ability to include images and company logo etc.

However, given the price, and that it does exactly what it says on the lid, I still give it 5 stars!

Velpure
New Zealand
June 17, 2018

This app is great. Exactly what I needed to make my customer experience a breeze. Thanks!

Nsgallery
Time spent using app: 28 days
June 6, 2018

Had trouble implementing it and their customer service was great. Highly recommend trying it!

Qiqo Hot Natural Energy Drink
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 5, 2018

So far so good. Easy setup. Only thing is that I wish it had automatic recurring payments but baby steps for me I suppose.

Dark Market Beans