RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

RecurrinGO! Subscriptions

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 26, 2021

Easiest set up ever, awesome app! Thanks for building this and making it so easy to add to my store.

Nessys D8
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 21, 2021

Onboarded the app in a matter of minutes! Really cool and immediately satisfied the specs of what we were trying to do.

SWBB
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 28, 2021

Very easy to install and choose products. Looks great on the site. I am very excited to see it in action.

Kitchen a la Mode
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
September 22, 2021

It works right within the Shopify interface, very very easy. When I installed it, I was surprised how quickly it worked.

Flanders Fields Ltd
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Edited September 4, 2021

Fantastic. Does exactly as promised and the support is great. When I had an issue installing it, they had the matter solved in a couple hours. When another issue that couldn't have been predicted appeared late, late one evening, I sent an email. By morning it had already been fixed, and email was already in my inbox explaining what happened and what action was taken. Excellent service, great communication, and great product.

Natural Xpression
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 24, 2021

Killed it. It looks so cool on my website would definitely recommend. I'm coming back after my business grows a little more to make more subscriptions!

NYG LLC
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited August 13, 2021

This is great subscription app and the team provide amazing customer support. This app is way easier to integrate than the other subscription apps, and much more cost effective.

Genie Drinks
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 1, 2021

Exactly how i wanted it. Works like a charm , simple and feature works as described and free for 1 product is best

Perfumery India
India
Time spent using app: 15 days
July 26, 2021

Easy to use and works straight away on the online website. Would recommend for anyone after an app that encourages recurring purchases.

Goodrich Foods
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
July 23, 2021

I used this app for a recurring order and our customers love it. Very impressed with the support from the team in terms of embedding and updating the app on our website. Incredibly fast service. Thank you, we love it!

Source Climate Change Coffee