Subscription & Recurring Order

Automatic Subscriptions: Recurring Payments. Recurring order

Free

Canadian Medical

Excellent and fast customer service! Had a problem getting the subscription to show on my product page but they had it fixed in minutes!

February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Cherry Blossom Subscription

Great subscription app!! Clean layout both on our website and in the Admin! Very easy to use and navigate through! PLUS their chat box for questions and concerns is so helpful and the staff gives quick response which is greatly appreciated!

February 8, 2021

Thanks so much :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time!

La Flora Boutique

easy to use, dont know if i like the word "rule" so i changed it to terms. intergrated easily, recommend

February 8, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Twinsy Bath Bombs LLC

I love how easy it it to use! The whole set up took minutes! This is a very user friendly Application.

February 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Funky Duck UK

OMG! I've been searching for an app that gives this option for so long now. The easiest setup ever..

January 21, 2021

Thanks! It's so good to know that you've finally found what you were looking for :)

KiezKiste

After unknowingly downloading Recurring Orders for the second time, I was immediately adjusted to a paid plan. As I was completely unaware that this was my second time, I contacted the customer support and they were understanding and refunded my invoice and put me on the trial. THANKS!

January 18, 2021

You are more than welcome! Please feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always glad to help :)

Girls Club of Los Angeles

Although it is a very Nice App, it doesn't have the feature I need at the present time. I will re-visit once it becomes available.

January 11, 2021

We are working on our apps improval so I believe that the app will get the needed feature with the next update!

PooPick

Very fast and good service! I had a question with integrating the app into the new theme and the team solved the issue in just some minutes and everything looks fine now.

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Ownles

Great support. will help you any time of the day. Really a good recommendation. They are at the moment helping me fixing the little stuff and after that i will be able to start my business!

January 11, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7! :)

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Does it charge twice per month? i have installed this app twice a day after trial peroid has been expired. how to stop subscription?

September 27, 2019

Hello!
The app charges customers for every month after the trial's period expiration, if there was incorrect charge, please contact us via live chat or e-mail, so we could find a solution for this situation.
By the way, thank you for your 5-stars review :)