Membership Subscription Order

Membership Subscription Order

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Membership program with Recurring Orders and Payments

SupplementPass

We have a unique workflow and how the customer journey has to be laid out. And the support team at Aaaecommerce went ABOVE AND BEYOND, for our needs.
Lifetime customers!

shedyourfat

The app is great and these guys provide stellar support! They will answer questions, tweak things, basically take you by the hand and make sure everything is working the way you want.

shopgcanada1

Fantastic Membership app. Easy to use but so powerful with a great price. Exactly what I was looking for. They went above and beyond for all the customization I am looking for in the store for recurring orders with membership plans.

Nice customer service :) very fast support. Highly recommend it.

Go Get Sober

I first installed this App on a test site as I have been let down by claims by other membership apps in the past.
The aaecommerce membership app was a piece of cake to set up, worked exactly as expected, with the added bonus that it incorporated my site theme styling to make the customer sign-up form look great.

Useful features:
The ability to add customer subscriptions as orders that show on the customers dashboard.
The ability to change membership plans show/hide content credentials without having to manually alter the form widget each time.

Customer service:
I needed this app to be able to show/hide blogs. I contacted aaecommerce
and within 2 days they had added this feature to their app.

Important to note:
Prior to my installation, I saw that the app developer had recently updated the app. It's probably best to ignore the older reviews.

Update: 20 November 2019
This app just keeps getting better. I suggested that a simple way of adding free trials to the membership plans would be useful.
NOW DONE!
They also sorted out the display of my customer accounts page to make it more professional looking.

Best APP company that I have come across.

apbetconsulting

The application works wonderfully. Excellent value.
The point I would like to emphasize is the quality and availability of customer support.
A big thanks to Sachin.

J Fashion Store

Easy to install and configure. Support is top notch as we needed the settings tweaked behind the scenes to work with our theme. App has few good features to add recurring products automatically with the membership, which is very helpful for us.

DPHEAT

Great product. The service/support is beyond amazing. Did lot of customization and added new features on the app on demand.

Highly recommend if you need any customization or want to fulfill you business requirement with membership app!

Untold Horizons

We used this app to hide collections for members and it is very easy to setup the plans. We recommend this app.

Flyy By Nyte

I love this APP so far. Its super easy for our members to use but we wanted to see an additional feature enhanced to make things easier for us and the member.

The AAA ECommerce Team addressed our request and implemented. THANK YOU!!

Stardomdancecostumes

Great helpful and fast support. App does everything i need on my wholesale website.