Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

To Every Mom

The ease!! I had an issue this afternoon, reached out and within a min someone was available to help. It was user error lol, but Kristopher was kind, patient and super helpful. Thanks Kristopher for making this easy!

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so happy that Kristopher was there to assist you. Thank you for choosing Bold.

FuelRod

Thanks for your Support on recurring Membership app, Hamza! I had an issue to show buy button on static page. Thanks for clarifying the issue.

Restless Soul

The bold subscriptions app is super useful. Also, their support team is quite responsive and always are there to help if needed

The Tool Locker

Bold Memberships does all that we want it to and more! Hamza and Esha were able to troubleshoot any issues we had with the set up. We are up and running now after their great work. Would recommend!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Hamza and Esha were there to help you with your issues. Super excited that you are up and running, thank you for your recommendation!

NATPURE Clinical Skin Care

Great app, Hamza does a great job with the support too. At first it's challenging to set up, but once it's running, it's great. My only ask is: Could improve the widget design.

June 24, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review and for the feedback. We are so happy that Hamza was there to support you with the app. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Creative Change Connect

Customer service is amazing and has been great at answering my questions. They have been a great help to getting my backend set up!

June 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're always happy to help.

MadMan Nutrition

Solved a big issue in my membership program I have for my site. I use a few different apps and this is one of them, this allows me to charge monthly for my membership. A little confusing to get set up properly, but with some patience and a lot of help from Bold's customer support who was very helpful, it works pretty well right now. Would definitely recommend it if looking for a solution to your membership vision

June 23, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Always happy to hear that the customer support team made the experience of setting up a complex project as smooth as it can be. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Fiddly Bitz

Slightly confusing to get started but you soon figure it out and their email & chat support has been excellent when I've needed them! Especially Hamza! Thank you!

June 8, 2021

Appreciate the review. Kudos have been passed along to Hamza.

Robster

Great customer service and fixed my issues quickly.
App functionality is really great and met my requirements,

June 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so happy that we able to help, thank you for choosing Bold!

TIJUANA JACKSON MOVIE (2020)

I noticed some styling bugs and decided to reach out to Bold via live chat. Never do that. You’ll get a bot to tell you to hold on. You’ll wait forever and the bot will return and ask you to hold on again. After the bot I decided email bold. They then sent me the same instructions I used to install and build out the app. I’m yet to reach anyone willing to address my problem and will most likely have to hire a freelancer to work on these bugs for me, which seems unfair considering I’m being charged for a service that wouldn’t work otherwise.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that you experienced that with our live chat. We want to make it so, our support team is easily contacted and that your problems are looked at. Our app experts will be sure to resolve these issues for you promptly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27