Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

PUR7CBD

We're using this app as we move some product to retail only but want to continue offering it to loyal customers. Bold Support like Chintan was really helpful getting it set up for us!

November 7, 2019

Hi there. We're glad to hear that you were able to find our Memberships app to accomplish the move of some products to exclusive & retail-only. Our app is a perfect solution for that, and we're so happy that Chintan was able to help get the app set up for you!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)

ClaudiaG Collection

The app delivers what it's meant to: Charge for a recurring membership + issue a monthly order for the generic item + control access to pages and collections.
Bold support is always one click away and they will dive into the details to answer your questions and fix things if needed.
Chintan was a great help in navigating the setup and features of the app. When in doubt, reach out to the support team!

October 30, 2019

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you've been able to use our Memberships app to create monthly orders for your paying customers, and show/limit certain pages to your members. We are always ready to assist however we can, so we're glad you have been able to access our support in order to get help with setting up the app, and learning more about its features!

Calling All Detailers by Pearl Nano

Does require you to be somewhat tech savvy but customer service experts such as Guri can help you with anything you can't accomplish yourself

October 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! It can certainly be difficult to work with Liquid code, and we know not everybody has that coding or technical knowledge, so we're always available to assist with anything from the installation, to some simple code changes and custom CSS, and anything in between.

We're glad you were able to access our customer service team in order to get some help from Guri.

KitchClever&co | Kitchen tools & Home improvement

Your app is tough to understand. I've makes some tests and nothing works. And I don't talk about the installation. Dude, we are not coders or experts. Make your app more simple. I will not use it anymore.

October 22, 2019

Hi there. We appreciate the feedback, and are very sorry to hear you find our Memberships app difficult to understand! We'd love to help you get the app up and running and help you understand it better.

We also understand that Liquid code can be difficult to understand, which is why we offer FREE installations of our Bold Memberships app! If you'd like to give the app another shot, we'd love to help you out with the installation, and setting up some memberships. Please respond to our most recent email if you're interested; we'd love to get it up and running for you.

Elite Influence

I'me having a really great time using this app, it's amazingly well built and the support team is just perfect. I've contacted Sukh and Brysen and they've both helped me fix the few coding issues i had. I'd recommand the app to anyone looking for a memberships solution for sure.

October 18, 2019

Hi there; we're so glad to hear you're enjoying our app! We love hearing your feedback and are so thrilled about your experiences with both Memberships and our awesome support team. So sorry you ran into those coding issues, but we're glad to hear that Sukh and Brysen were able to sort it out for you.

Thanks so much for the recommendation, and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

CLB Mẹ Cún

Thank you for helping me!
I love this app and hope think that it is really helpfull.

October 10, 2019

We're so glad you love the app! Jonnathan is a fantastic guy; we're glad he was able to help you out with our Memberships app. :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or comments!

BarvasFoto

We wanted the app to integrate completely with the look and feel of our site and we've never ever before had such great and continuing support for an app - Bhumi helped us day after day, nothing was too much trouble - and we're delighted with the results. Absolutely outstanding support.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that Bhumi was able to make your experience with us so positive, and really stand out for you in terms of customer service. That's what we aim to do!

It's wonderful that the app was able to be matched to your theme; we do our best to do this when possible, and are glad we could help you out with it using Memberships!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything further.

Cory Holly Institute

Chintan helped me resolve my new Bold plan issue quickly and provided a back-up link for future reference when needed. Thanks!

October 3, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with the issue you were experiencing with the new plan - so sorry you ran into that in the first place!

So glad to hear that he was able to provide you a back-up link as well, just in case you happen to run into the problem again! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review.

Your classes sound very interesting. :-)

Fashion Meets Purpose

Rahul was extremely helpful in answering all my concerns and I'm loving the functionality and customization with the app!

October 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that Rahul was able to get everything answered for you. We love hearing that you're enjoying the app and its customizations!

Please let us know if we can assist any other way. :-) By the way, I LOVE that you donate a portion of your sales to charity, and a lot of your clothing really speaks to me. I'll definitely need to pick up a couple pieces!

Meraki Weave

Chintan Trikha helped me out a lot when it came to bold membership tagging. He was very patient and helped me figure out exactly what i needed to know! Very helpful

October 1, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with the Memberships tagging feature - please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

Also, best of luck with the launch of your store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19