Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Angel Accent Shop

solid app but could really use discount codes for the memberships. Hamza is an excellent customer service rep

The Great Game

I've been using this app for 9/10 months, its ok apart from lots of my customers are randomly having their tags removed from their email accounts. As they need this to access the content they have paid for its having a very bad effect on our reputation. I've spoken to Bold about this before and they haven't found a solution. I've also spoken to shopify and shopify experts on numerous occasions and they all say its the Bold app causing the problem. I'm now forced to look for a better alternative as I can't grow my business knowing that this problem will persist.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for the issues you have been experiencing, we have our developers looking deeper into this issue. We really want to help you resolve this and thank you so much for your patience, we really appreciate it.

Crimson & Coral Design Co.

I had a technical issue with my Membership app and reached out to the BOLD team and Esha fixed it right away. So helpful, easy and such a pleasure to work with. Thanks team! (and especially Esha)

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for you review. We are so pleased that the team and Esha was able to fix your issue right away. We thank you for choosing Bold and remember we are always there to help when you need us!

Kaladar Market

I had a few issues with this app but with the AMAZING help of Hamza he helped me solve all the issues I was having- he was very patient and got the job done. Now that its running smoothly hopefully the app will preform

ANAHIT ETEMADI

Terrible App, on top of Paypal problem, styling also doesn't change immediately, it takes a day or two if you change the color or font!!! It take time...bcs it is marinated to be cooked!!!! SO STUPID!!! and SO FRUSTRATING!!! Have only one App but FUNCTIONAL!!!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any frustration this may have caused you, we are constantly working on improving our app. Thank you for bring this to our attention.

Real Fitness

Thank you Nikhil for your support, you were very knowledgable and helped me solve my issue to get my store up and running.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that Deelen was able to help you! We are always happy to help!

melaniepavola

Terrible app, generates a lot of problems with customers that they make a PayPal claim and after many cases, your paypal account finishes banned.

Dana Linn Bailey

Michelle from Bold customer service is absolutely fantastic. So patient with me as I had a lot of questions and issues to work through and we got them all solved rather quickly. Thanks Michelle!

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! You happy to hear that Michelle was able to provide great customer service and resolve any issues you had. Please eel free to checkout our Help Center or reach back out if you have any other questions!

EverydayVitamin

They are too slow in response and even though after explaining the jquery file issue they had not responded back. There app loads jquery.min.js file which is normally added by themes nowadays, so duplication of jquery.min.js files causes error in theme files

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! One of our Merchant Success specialists have reached out to learn more about the errors you are experiencing.

The Fashion Forum

After a little struggle setting up, I received great support from Esha. She patiently walked me through the process and resolved my issues.

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to hear that Esha was able to turn your experience around and provide you with the help that you needed! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you require any more assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26