Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Kaladar Market

I had a few issues with this app but with the AMAZING help of Hamza he helped me solve all the issues I was having- he was very patient and got the job done. Now that its running smoothly hopefully the app will preform

ANAHIT ETEMADI

Terrible App, on top of Paypal problem, styling also doesn't change immediately, it takes a day or two if you change the color or font!!! It take time...bcs it is marinated to be cooked!!!! SO STUPID!!! and SO FRUSTRATING!!! Have only one App but FUNCTIONAL!!!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any frustration this may have caused you, we are constantly working on improving our app. Thank you for bring this to our attention.

Real Fitness

I just installed the app to try and the customer service so far (by Deelen) was excellent, super fast and helpful. Good work. So far I like it :)

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that Deelen was able to help you! We are always happy to help!

melaniepavola

Terrible app, generates a lot of problems with customers that they make a PayPal claim and after many cases, your paypal account finishes banned.

Dana Linn Bailey

Michelle from Bold customer service is absolutely fantastic. So patient with me as I had a lot of questions and issues to work through and we got them all solved rather quickly. Thanks Michelle!

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! You happy to hear that Michelle was able to provide great customer service and resolve any issues you had. Please eel free to checkout our Help Center or reach back out if you have any other questions!

EverydayVitamin

They are too slow in response and even though after explaining the jquery file issue they had not responded back. There app loads jquery.min.js file which is normally added by themes nowadays, so duplication of jquery.min.js files causes error in theme files

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! One of our Merchant Success specialists have reached out to learn more about the errors you are experiencing.

The Fashion Forum

After a little struggle setting up, I received great support from Esha. She patiently walked me through the process and resolved my issues.

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy to hear that Esha was able to turn your experience around and provide you with the help that you needed! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you require any more assistance.

Pilates with Amelia

I would personally avoid if you can. Not quite sure how it has such great reviews... Not only is the customer support terribly slow but the app does not even allow you to use your themes checkout. It instead creates an unsightly checkout experience with way too many steps involved thus reducing the likelihood of a customer even purchasing a plan.

SharpSVG

After 3 days of waiting for the first response, a guy from support named "Bhumi" responded, I literally replied to him in minutes, after that he replied back in 2 days... I need fast support because this App is not working and not showing content for members only and they keep unsubscribing.

CASA D FIORI

Every time I need help the support team, specially Naman have been very helpful and diligent. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26