Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships | Reviews

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Full fibre artistique

Jusqu'à date c'est vraiment une application sympa!
Je l'aime bien et le service a été rapide quand j'ai eu besoin.

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy you chose Bold!

Wagyu Clan

I launched my website a few days ago and the discount price appears on the cart but when people go to checkout the member price is not there but just the regular price. My customers are complaining and I needed help ASAP. BTW THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED.

Jazz Materia Shop

Although I was worried about my English, I managed to publish my plan.
Esha was always polite and quick to respond to my questions.
How reassuring it must have been.
Thanks, Esha, I appreciate it.

August 30, 2021

Appreciate the review! Kudos have been passed along to Esha. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Pursuit Strength

This App is excellent. Take the time (30 minutes) to get familiar with it and it will exceed your expectations. Also, if you are hung up on anything, work with Bold Support through their online chat. They are very responsive and helpful.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you are enjoying the app, we are always here to support in anyway we can!

The FormYouLa LLC

So far so good! Installation was extremely fast and I can't wait to dig in and utilize the functions.

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are excited for you to start using the app. Thank you for choosing Bold.

To Every Mom

The ease!! I had an issue this afternoon, reached out and within a min someone was available to help. It was user error lol, but Kristopher was kind, patient and super helpful. Thanks Kristopher for making this easy!

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so happy that Kristopher was there to assist you. Thank you for choosing Bold.

FuelRod

Thanks for your Support on recurring Membership app, Hamza! I had an issue to show buy button on static page. Thanks for clarifying the issue.

Restless Soul

The bold subscriptions app is super useful. Also, their support team is quite responsive and always are there to help if needed

The Tool Locker

Bold Memberships does all that we want it to and more! Hamza and Esha were able to troubleshoot any issues we had with the set up. We are up and running now after their great work. Would recommend!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Hamza and Esha were there to help you with your issues. Super excited that you are up and running, thank you for your recommendation!

NATPURE Clinical Skin Care

Great app, Hamza does a great job with the support too. At first it's challenging to set up, but once it's running, it's great. My only ask is: Could improve the widget design.

June 24, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review and for the feedback. We are so happy that Hamza was there to support you with the app. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28