Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Faith and Beauty Boutique

I use this app to help show products to certain members and non members and it been very easy to use. Thanks to Ranji and Harpreet for helping me in the live chat. I would suggest making it where customers can upgrade/downgrade memberships themselves.

July 8, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the features of our app, and that our support specialists are able to assist you.

Thank you so much for the feedback; we always take into consideration what our merchants suggest because we are continuously improving on our apps. Please let us know if you have any other comments or questions!

Tiana Joelle

So far I've had a good experience with this app. I love that I can hide/show pages to certain members and non-members, there's not a lot of apps I've found that do that surprisingly.

Also, big thanks goes to Guri for helping me in the live chat when I couldn't figure out the best solution for what I was trying to do. He helped out tremendously so THANK YOU! :)

July 8, 2019

We're really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the features of our app so far! Showing and hiding pages to members/non-members is definitely a great feature.

Live chat is an excellent way to get a quick response to general questions! We're really glad to hear that you were able to get such great help from our superstar Guri. :-)

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments about our apps; we'd love to help!

Street Wear Depot

Had some issue initially but Simran and the BOLD team quickly helped us to have things running smoothly!

July 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review - I'll be sure to thank Simran for his help with the issues that you were facing! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can.

Dandelion Decor & Metalworks

I'm still in the beginning stages of the app, and am waiting for the liquid install, but so far the company has been great at customer service, and helping me.

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're happy to see that the installation has been completed, and can't wait to see what you do with the app. :-) Please let us know if you need any assistance with the app or have any questions about it!

Cali Tiger

Expectations not met. After being passed around like a trash that not one person wants to deal with we have got no further with this company. It has been over 10 days and we haven't had any progress. Dealing with a new person on every email we reply to is just ridiculous. This company should not have so many apps but just focus on doing one thing well. All it would take would be one person just to spend some time with us so we can resolve our issues. Little faith in working together long term.

DavidVega.LIFE

Buena solución y soporte (generalmente rápido). En algún caso me han hecho alguna pequeña personalización para mi proyecto concreto.

June 24, 2019

Hola! muchas gracias por la revision. Estamos muy contentos de sber que pudimos ayudar a resolver el problema. Nos gusta mucho saer que los comerciantes pueden adaptar nuestras palicaciones a sus necesidades. Si tienes alguna duda o comentarios no dudes en hacernos saber

Bloom Printing Company

Support is always so amazing! Rajni and Brenden helped me figure out how to style the automated emails properly in a matter of minutes.

May 30, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the wonderful reviews that you've left. Please feel free to let our support team know if you have any further questions or concerns regarding either app, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can. Thanks again!

MoroccoCraft2B

Excellent app !!!. I really appreciate its helpful features .
I recommend it for every one needing to integrate membership billing.

May 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you're having a great experience. Please make sure to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or concerns - we'll be more than happy to help!

Shop LuxuryAvenue

They contacted me really quicly I have worked before with bold and Im always happy with them. This app is very recommended and they installed it really quick!

May 28, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad to hear that we've been able to help with the installation. Please make sure to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. We will always do our best to answer all questions and resolve any issues you run into.

Entreprends

Great customer service! Ankur was very responsive and got my problem fixed in seconds. They will fix your complicated CSS if needed!

May 1, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! I'll be sure to let Ankur know that you were happy with his help. Please do let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17