Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

MotivationHQ

Some of the best customer service there is!! Fantastic app that does exactly what I need it to do. Thanks Taylor @Bold!

Woody Walters Digital Photo Candy

Great product. The service/support is beyond amazing (Thanks Peter!!!). Would love more expanded options for doing reduced price trials (vs the free trial option).

theultimatetracker

awesome application, very easy to use, great customer service all around, thank you for everything, definately worth it

Hello Stock Photography

So far, it's been simple to set up. I love that the support answers quickly and does a thorough job. I just chatted with Nir who helped me with all of my questions.

Mérida Strength

I got assistance from GURI to set up the membership area on my shopify store. He helped me on every step of the process. Thank you very much.

dovestail vintage

I needed a membership website that restricted pages - simply put I LOVE this app!

Only thing is I think I may be missing something, I have to put in the products twice, one for my regular shop and another price for my members which takes a long time with them being digital downloads - is there a feature Im missing to make the products a different price for members?

All the same I am loving the app - very good value and easy to setup and use 5*****

Volktek Store

Great App, Bold helps to quickly group my member status, make easier for us to find the right customers and fileds.

Sheer Fetish

Not only is the app very simple to use but the support is amazing. Guri was very helpful, polite and timely. He resolved my issue very quickly. Thank you Bold Team and thank you Guri.

The Ultimate Comeback Co.

The bold team is just awsome, they helped me with my site when i was having trouble with the coding. They did everything for free that helped so much, now i can concentrate on making sales....

The Coloring Project

Guri thanks for the help! I really appreciate your time and effort to walk me through everything I needed to know to set up my membership.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15