Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Raffleclan

Quick response and very helpful support team. App works great. Looking forward to use this on multiple e-commerce ventures were rolling out in the future.

The Damn Collective

Rajni and Bhumi have incredible customer service. They were able to fix my issues within minutes and was extremely patient and helpfull

nakedpastor

I love the app. I wish it sent receipts. Got help from Carter who did a 100% perfect job helping me with a new customer. thanks!

MenuAffair

Could not have asked for better service. Carter from Customer Support immediately helped me upon request, figured out the issue I was having, and gave me the solution. I highly recommend.

Cost Club

Great service and support from Bold. Well done as usual. I had some issues getting it all set up, but Bold support Samantha helped me quickly and professionally.

Vick Crafts

Guri helped me solve a tech problem that this non tech lady so desperately needed help with! Thanks Guri and crew!

Dark-Matter-Digital

great customer service
Multi tiered membership solution
easy to use
I highly recommend it
have a nice day

My Herbal Box

So far this app is working great, the Bold team was super helpful when I ran into some questions with Styling the forms. Saved me lots of time with my set up!

Debbie Chatfield

I am using this app to setup a membership site. I've found the help chat very useful whilst developing this. Aryan helped me today with queries and I was impressed that they will also alter code when necessary.

Arbuckle Passing Academy

I used the app to create a members only area of my store/blog. Marty and the Bold team took care of it for me and set everything up perfectly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24