Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

YLGG

Rahul was the best. Not only was he super helpful but at no extra cost. This app is genius, and helping my specific customized site.

BossBish

I worked on it for 3 days. LiveChat was able to assist & received quality assistance from Rahul. He assisted me on with my website and ensuring that my membership program was available to consumers. Rahul spent about 2 hours working with me and it was very much appreciated. Thank you, Rahul!

September 11, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that Rahul was able to sort things out for you over live chat! Please let us know if you need anything else and we'd be glad to help.

CinePlex Media Servers

The app seems to work well for our needs. Guri at customer support was able to help us quickly with some css adjustments.

August 28, 2019

Hello there, thank you for the review of our app and customer service; we're glad to hear that Guri was able to assist with the CSS adjustments, and that the app is working well for you right now.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance, and we certainly hope that the app continues working for you!

Every Woman Beauty Boutique

Edit: Instead of deleting I wanted to edit my review as the first review was my true experience. However I must say the customer service has been outstanding. Miranda has kept me updated on changes and next steps as well as extended my trial period to give me a true trial period. The only reason I gave 4 stars and not five is the app is not easy to install for a non techy newbiew, but in reality thinking about its functionality one should expect it to be a little complicated. Right now I am pleased. Thanks BOLD team. Now I need to figure out the returns app with Bold...oh boy...

1st Review: Not going well so far I’m still in the 14 day trial period and I’ve only emailed back & forth about what they need to get started. First I sent an invite for staff account for one app, but it appears I needed to send another one for a different service with BOLD, then I needed to delete that one (or both, lost track) today I need to allow some permission for something. I might have 8 or 9 days left in the “trial”. You should probably start the trial once all the tech stuff is done.

Tree of Paradise

I used this app to make a membership business model on my page. I had a ton of customization requests and the support team happily helped me on everything I needed to get done. This involved getting a button made or removing certain options I didn't need. Getting set up did take a bit more work than other apps, but the support team and especially Guri and Brysen, did a great job on making sure I got all set up and ready to go even through many back and forth requests. Very good app and support team.

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're glad our team could lend a hand with the styling requests you had. Guri and Brysen are top notch agents and we always know customers are in good hands with them around :)

We genuinely appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you in the future!

Faith and Beauty Boutique

I use this app to help show products to certain members and non members and it been very easy to use. Thanks to Ranji and Harpreet for helping me in the live chat. I would suggest making it where customers can upgrade/downgrade memberships themselves.

July 8, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the features of our app, and that our support specialists are able to assist you.

Thank you so much for the feedback; we always take into consideration what our merchants suggest because we are continuously improving on our apps. Please let us know if you have any other comments or questions!

Tiana Joelle

So far I've had a good experience with this app. I love that I can hide/show pages to certain members and non-members, there's not a lot of apps I've found that do that surprisingly.

Also, big thanks goes to Guri for helping me in the live chat when I couldn't figure out the best solution for what I was trying to do. He helped out tremendously so THANK YOU! :)

July 8, 2019

We're really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the features of our app so far! Showing and hiding pages to members/non-members is definitely a great feature.

Live chat is an excellent way to get a quick response to general questions! We're really glad to hear that you were able to get such great help from our superstar Guri. :-)

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments about our apps; we'd love to help!

Street Wear Depot

Had some issue initially but Simran and the BOLD team quickly helped us to have things running smoothly!

July 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review - I'll be sure to thank Simran for his help with the issues that you were facing! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can.

Dandelion Decor & Metalworks

I'm still in the beginning stages of the app, and am waiting for the liquid install, but so far the company has been great at customer service, and helping me.

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're happy to see that the installation has been completed, and can't wait to see what you do with the app. :-) Please let us know if you need any assistance with the app or have any questions about it!

Cali Tiger

Expectations not met. After being passed around like a trash that not one person wants to deal with we have got no further with this company. It has been over 10 days and we haven't had any progress. Dealing with a new person on every email we reply to is just ridiculous. This company should not have so many apps but just focus on doing one thing well. All it would take would be one person just to spend some time with us so we can resolve our issues. Little faith in working together long term.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18