Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

swanky pets club

this app works well for me which im very happy about since theres not much competition with members apps.

Salty Paws

I use Bold Recurring Memberships for my dog walking/pet sitting business. Their customer service has always been extremely helpful whether communicating via email or chat. Their agent, Priyanka, in particular, has helped me find solutions and answers to my questions and has been a joy to work with.

eastern collectables

Hard to understand but once you get the code in its great! only problem was I could not find the subscription box option. Would recomend to others who have a decent understanding of code or are good at following directions! (-:

Vital Salveo

I think the app is very useful for our small business requirement and the team installing the app for us, really helps a lot. It makes easier for us to use the app. I would recommend this app to others.

Beanstalk.co

Priyanka was very helpful and patient through my very specific requests. One request required help from the custom apps team and Priyanka got a ticket created. For the other item, Priyanka was able to quickly get an answer and provided instructions on how to implement the solution. Thanks!

January 6, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that Priyanka was able to answer your questions and get the issue properly escalated so that our team of product experts could get things sorted for you ASAP.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

leafycheck

the developer helped me and gave me excellent advice and it was clear.

Chintan Trikha. this is a excellent app and im proud to download it

December 30, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that our customer service specialist was able to work with you and answer some questions for you. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Memberships app! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

JDEducational

Kelsey was super helpful in allowing me to troubleshoot my access! The only thing that would make this app better would be to have an integration with my email system, so I don't have to export each member individually.

December 23, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate the review, and the feedback! I'll be sure to pass that along to our team. We're always looking for ways to improve our apps. We're happy to hear that Kelsey was able to help you out with troubleshooting! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can do anything else for you. :-)

Jump Ship Training

The app is great, works perfectly for the memberships. The support team is even better, they're fast and thorough!

December 17, 2019

Hi there; we're glad to hear you're enjoying our Memberships app to offer unique memberships to your customers! We pride ourselves in offering top-notch support, and are glad to hear that you were able to experience this. :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! We'd be happy to help again.

KMTC Pro

Used the app to do some customized things to my site. There is no way I could have done it without the support of the Bhumi Patel. Fast, responsive, and efficient. Even taught me how to do something that I spent hours trying to figure out. Wish I would have reached out earlier. Would've definitely saved me some time.

December 12, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that Bhumi was able to work with you to get things working, and she could teach you something new as well. Sorry to hear you spent so long trying to get it working; now you know we're at the ready if you need anything else!

Definitely reach out to us whenever you need anything and we'll do what we can. :-) I love your business idea, by the way! Gospel piano is beautiful.

Kids Yoga Stories

So easy to work with! This is our third product with BOLD. Love them. Thanks Jade for your help getting us up and started so quickly with the latest addition.

December 4, 2019

Hello there! We love hearing that you're enjoying multiple of our apps, thanks so much for the love!

Jade is awesome at what he does - we're glad to hear he was able to get the app installed and help you getting set up! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20