Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

by BOLD

Add a full featured membership program to your store

Embroidery Software Training

I use this app to sell Recurring Subscriptions to a premium product. It works extremely well - and I recommend it!

Back To Zen

Tim has a been a rock star working to turn this on. We are moments from going live and it looks like this is going to work perfectly with our business plan. I cannot say enough about the customer support at BOLD. They are amazing and rational human beings to work with in setting up and running your store.

Popit

Fantastic app. Easy to use but so powerful with a great price. Exactly what I was looking for. Bold commerce apps are all great. Nice customer service :) very fast support.

Kenya Career Technology Hub

Fantastic App. I have installed it for site membership access and its cool. The support is great. Had a problem couldn't complete the liquid install but their response was fast. Got it solved quick.

One area of improvement I would be happy to see is they should add more payment gateways integration apart from Paypal and Stripe. Not all countries are covered by Stripe you know..

Thanks team DM

Fiona Planet

The setup was verry quickly. Thank you for this. I have quite a few apps from Bold. I can only say if there is a problem, justcontact them and the respont is amazing fast. I can just say Keep up the good work.

Hype Tribe

Great app! Very helpful support team. Was able to get help with the liquid installation in a very fast manner. Would recommend!

Masterworks Business Success Academy

App works great and Stan in Customer support is terrific! Very very Happy.

Andre B

This is a great app that covers the basics for running a membership/subscription service. The app itself is easy to navigate and user friendly. Personally I would like if there were some more features with it, for example, fixed end date free trials, additional email notifications like when someone cancels a membership, an option to prorate if you want. That being said, the app gets the job done, and the customer service is the best I have received, they are knowledgeable and very friendly. Brenden is hands down the best on the customer support team! Of all the membership/subscription apps this is the best bang for you buck.

The Winning Brand

HORRIBLE, never worked! This is app couldn't even download. It's been a nightmare

Tshirtfella2

Awesome! Customer support! They are helping me use this app on my webstore

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12