Bold Memberships

Membership Program with Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pursuit Strength

This App is excellent. Take the time (30 minutes) to get familiar with it and it will exceed your expectations. Also, if you are hung up on anything, work with Bold Support through their online chat. They are very responsive and helpful.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you are enjoying the app, we are always here to support in anyway we can!

The FormYouLa LLC

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far so good! Installation was extremely fast and I can't wait to dig in and utilize the functions.

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are excited for you to start using the app. Thank you for choosing Bold.

To Every Mom

The ease!! I had an issue this afternoon, reached out and within a min someone was available to help. It was user error lol, but Kristopher was kind, patient and super helpful. Thanks Kristopher for making this easy!

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so happy that Kristopher was there to assist you. Thank you for choosing Bold.

FuelRod

Thanks for your Support on recurring Membership app, Hamza! I had an issue to show buy button on static page. Thanks for clarifying the issue.

Restless Soul

Location New Zealand

The bold subscriptions app is super useful. Also, their support team is quite responsive and always are there to help if needed

The Tool Locker

Time spent using app About 2 months

Bold Memberships does all that we want it to and more! Hamza and Esha were able to troubleshoot any issues we had with the set up. We are up and running now after their great work. Would recommend!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Hamza and Esha were there to help you with your issues. Super excited that you are up and running, thank you for your recommendation!

NATPURE Clinical Skin Care

Great app, Hamza does a great job with the support too. At first it's challenging to set up, but once it's running, it's great. My only ask is: Could improve the widget design.

June 24, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review and for the feedback. We are so happy that Hamza was there to support you with the app. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Creative Change Connect

Customer service is amazing and has been great at answering my questions. They have been a great help to getting my backend set up!

June 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're always happy to help.

MadMan Nutrition

Solved a big issue in my membership program I have for my site. I use a few different apps and this is one of them, this allows me to charge monthly for my membership. A little confusing to get set up properly, but with some patience and a lot of help from Bold's customer support who was very helpful, it works pretty well right now. Would definitely recommend it if looking for a solution to your membership vision

June 23, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Always happy to hear that the customer support team made the experience of setting up a complex project as smooth as it can be. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Fiddly Bitz

Slightly confusing to get started but you soon figure it out and their email & chat support has been excellent when I've needed them! Especially Hamza! Thank you!

June 8, 2021

Appreciate the review. Kudos have been passed along to Hamza.