Bold Memberships

Bold Memberships

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
BOLD
3.9
June 2, 2021

Great customer service and fixed my issues quickly.
App functionality is really great and met my requirements,

Robster
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied June 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so happy that we able to help, thank you for choosing Bold!

May 4, 2021

I noticed some styling bugs and decided to reach out to Bold via live chat. Never do that. You’ll get a bot to tell you to hold on. You’ll wait forever and the bot will return and ask you to hold on again. After the bot I decided email bold. They then sent me the same instructions I used to install and build out the app. I’m yet to reach anyone willing to address my problem and will most likely have to hire a freelancer to work on these bugs for me, which seems unfair considering I’m being charged for a service that wouldn’t work otherwise.

TIJUANA JACKSON MOVIE (2020)
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied May 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that you experienced that with our live chat. We want to make it so, our support team is easily contacted and that your problems are looked at. Our app experts will be sure to resolve these issues for you promptly!

March 30, 2021

solid app but could really use discount codes for the memberships. Hamza is an excellent customer service rep

Angel Accent Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
BOLD replied May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback ! We are so happy that Hamza provided you with excellent support.

January 21, 2021

I've been using this app for 9/10 months, its ok apart from lots of my customers are randomly having their tags removed from their email accounts. As they need this to access the content they have paid for its having a very bad effect on our reputation. I've spoken to Bold about this before and they haven't found a solution. I've also spoken to shopify and shopify experts on numerous occasions and they all say its the Bold app causing the problem. I'm now forced to look for a better alternative as I can't grow my business knowing that this problem will persist.

The Great Game
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for the issues you have been experiencing, we have our developers looking deeper into this issue. We really want to help you resolve this and thank you so much for your patience, we really appreciate it.

January 17, 2021

I had a technical issue with my Membership app and reached out to the BOLD team and Esha fixed it right away. So helpful, easy and such a pleasure to work with. Thanks team! (and especially Esha)

Crimson & Coral Design Co.
Time spent using app: 18 days
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for you review. We are so pleased that the team and Esha was able to fix your issue right away. We thank you for choosing Bold and remember we are always there to help when you need us!