Bold Memberships

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Vick Crafts

Guri helped me solve a tech problem that this non tech lady so desperately needed help with! Thanks Guri and crew!

Dark-Matter-Digital

I highly recommend it
have a nice day

My Herbal Box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far this app is working great, the Bold team was super helpful when I ran into some questions with Styling the forms. Saved me lots of time with my set up!

Debbie Chatfield

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app to setup a membership site. I've found the help chat very useful whilst developing this. Aryan helped me today with queries and I was impressed that they will also alter code when necessary.

Arbuckle Passing Academy

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used the app to create a members only area of my store/blog. Marty and the Bold team took care of it for me and set everything up perfectly!

The Human Design Analyst L.L.C.

Marty was a huge help in helping me finish the install of the app! The features are great and are going to help me out a lot.

Feroce Iron Academy

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Priyanka was a huge help with clarifying some styling conflicts. Best tech support from a Shopify App Ive ever had.

Queen Fitness QF

Carter was very helpful! He provided excellent support, guidance, and helped answer all my questions.

Trainz

Mayank did an amazing job helping me get the program up and running for my store, and made some visual tweaks to really help it stand out. Excellent work!

Pure Canna Club

Just downloaded the app and had a few questions. I started a web chat and Naman went over and above to answer my queries. Great Customer Support.