Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Aquaextremeproducts

Overall I think Refersion is effective. The set-up was a little tough for me and don't like the payments are only on PayPal. Any affiliate system is only as good as how much you put into it.

Wardrobe By Me

Love the fact, that I can pay back something to all the people that help and support my shop.
Christina Wardrobe By Me

House Of Maguie 2

So far so good! easy management dashboard admin, app does what promises to do, just a small note! they could improve on their services offering the option to send customised e-mail for the new affiliates as their mail link is very simple and plain artwork.
Lets make what is good even better Refersion team! think about that!

Koala Bed Sheets

Just started. Looks good so far. Easy to set up.

Fortunate 1s Authentic Apparel

Awesome app with a very easy registration process. The ability to create custom referral links for affiliates would make this app perfect!

Owconceptstore

Started using it, works easy and quickly.

Uldekko

Still trying it out but so far, so good! It's easy to set up, easy to register new affilliates and it tracks and records conversions quite well! Really enjoying it so far!

Mindful Luxe

Great App and customer service. Just started using it I would highly recommend this app.

Bepurebeauty

It works with one affiliate. It seemed that they would promote our site to get affiliates to find us. So far we have had no other affiliates sign up.

Grocery Gripps

I love it so far. We had a little bit of a hiccup in the beginning, but Brittany was very helpful and timely over the chat help feature. Here's to growing our network!