Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

MaxLiving Store Canada

Emma was nothing but amazing! She helped us set up our multiple site system and we look forward to using this great tool with our stores. I highly recommend Refersion and the support staff.

Galil Soil Farm

Refersion is a great asset to my marketing plan. I had started out using a web platform that wasn't compatible with Refersion and switched to Shopify primarily because they are compatible with Refersion. Affiliate marketing is where its at! Setting up the account was a bit daunting, but Nick Castellano from the Refersion team pretty much did it all for me. Two thumbs up!!!

Wolven

Nick took fast initiative to fix my tagging issues, ran a test order & followed up! Great customer service.

Verb Products

I use this app for our affiliate program and it's the best! The support team at Refersion is truly heaven sent. The platform is user-friendly and gets the job done. Highly recommend this app!

PALO NUTRITION

I was looking for an app to help me streamline and have more control of my influencer program specially to measure results when considering sales. Emma form their team is amazing, they went over my hole set-up, did a lot of follow-up and gave me good advice to get these sales in. I highly recommend.

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Awesome customer service from Emma! She went above and beyond, thinking of something WE hadn't. Thank you!

Curatio CBD

I needed help with an affiliate program ASAP. My previous one completely failed to integrate properly and after 3 weeks of painful back and forth with the prior app's support team, I finally threw my hands up and was thankfully recommended Refersion by a friend. My immediate impression was: WOW. This team is SO knowledgable, SO responsive, SO impressive. I cannot tell you enough good things about Olivier, specifically. His attention to detail, willingness to figure-it-out (no matter what "it" is) and to give me detailed explanations of each thing was impeccable. I am not super tech-savvy and he was patient with each of my repetitive questions, he explained things slowly and made sure I understood and most of all was generally enjoyable to speak with. Thank you Olivier! And also thank you to Shakima who stepped in when Olivier wasn't available. She was able to catch up on our extensive integration challenges, advise accordingly, and help make this transition as smooth as possible. The team worked endlessly to provide me a result that worked with our third-party checkout app, CartHook, and our Shopify store. Thank you Refersion!

Barecat

Just got refersion for a new store and so far I haven't had any issues. Nick made sure everything was working correctly by doing a test order and I didn't even have to do anything, lol. Looking forward to a successful affiliate program! Thanks guys!!

Poo Vault

I'm at the very beginning of using this app, but so far it has been thoughtfully created and the customer service is amazing.

Fiteligente

So far so good. I had some issues during set up, but Nick helped me solve every one of them and got my store launched in no time.

Very happy with the customer service and my overall experience.